Thoughts and Prayers for @MillerliteRN

Continuing the discussion from Mid Grade Covid-19 Memes ($300/lb sungrown memes):

What’s with the silencing? @sidco

All from that @pupparoo thread?

3 Likes

I remember him telling @Capttripppp to kill himself and other pretty harsh things.

I don’t agree with silencing someone for words but I’m sure that’s probably the reason.

8 Likes

He dindu nuffin

Free da boy till it backwards

1 Like

I think the administration is secretly taking out all the republicans

11 Likes

Has @pupparoo informed the administration of his lab coat size?

3 Likes

I’ll tell you. I’m glad I didn’t ask for the lab coat. I much more like the leather glg bag @Future gave me. That will come in a million more time handy than the lab

8 Likes

Is there a pocket for lube inside the bag?

6 Likes

There is.

5 Likes

Actually scared me for a second with the title.

Idk what happened. Damn I’m slipping.

Must have been a rager of a night

7 Likes

Clickbait :wink:

14 Likes

I thought for a second he was in real jail

I was like fuckkkk

11 Likes

Me too

@Baked-All-Day is gonna have a field day with this thread title. :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Perhaps it was an error in judgment.

3 Likes

He was kinda dick last night.

I like Miller but I think the things he said were uncalled for

3 Likes

It’s funny that it’s only @thumper’s posts that were flagged and hidden and all of @MillerliteRN’s still stand

4 Likes

So what I’m getting is thumper popped off bothering someone and people got an e-bar fight going

7 Likes

Its kind of funny how we resorted to a silencing style forum considering what this industry is fighting against. I mean we ALL know what telling someone not to do will make someone do. If there was no silencing in the first place non of this or the other times would have happened. We are policing the forum as we see fit. Kind of like cops having the ability to make a decision based on there discretion. There is gonna be bs, we will not all agree and we will fight. Lets fight it out when that happens and get tired and come up with a new idea’s.

1 Like

I love good beef jerky.

2 Likes

didn’t it all start w mortal Kombat fatalities move on ur dog…then somehow moved to the thump and miller ote

Btw what kinda dog is it…I like dogs one thing my x got me passionate about is it a working dog? Any pics?

1 Like