Thoughts and Prayers for @MillerliteRN

It was not my dog dawg.

2 Likes

Dawgg

2 Likes

Dogg!

I like how pupparoo like a master puppeteer managed to win mom, and get everyone else celebrating in wicked fashion to achieve the same achievement of them silenced as well lol

12 Likes

You dont feel those strings on your shoulder?

1 Like

Nice alliteration, nerd.

5 Likes

I guess we say Bye, Bye, Bye to @MillerliteRN for a week or two or who knows?

1 Like

Doesn’t say silenced. Just shows they’re normal not regular status anymore. Probably reset them to 0 and they now have to like enough posts to re earn commenting?

Regular is lvl 3?

Well thats even more stupid.

1 Like

Hahaha not really because essentially they can re earn it but now knowing how the system works they should be able to faster than when they originally registered.

Like resetting the damn game.

1 Like

If you come here to talk about killing another members dog, you will get booted.

If all you do is shit post all day, you will also get booted.

If you aren’t here to discuss cannabis, or at the very least be kind to other members, don’t bother coming at all.

There’s plenty of Chan style forums for that. Or one of you can gladly start your own shit forum if that’s what you are into.

30 Likes

If this system is effective why is all the seriously stupid stuff actually sticking.

Being kind to the members is about all I have to offer so I try not to push it. Its been weird lately. I for sure do not agree with alot of the talk lately.

1 Like

XD oh snap

1 Like

Its wasn’t @MillerliteRN who threatened to torture and kill a dog it was @Capttripppp
Why does he get a fee pass? Some of the shit he spews is just pure hatred. In the time I have been here I have never seen a member spew so much hatred towards other members and get away with it. For the record none was spewed at me so this is not personal.

6 Likes

Word on the street is @MillerliteRN could give two fucks about being silenced.

16 Likes

I mentioned this to him a few weeks back and I got so much backlash and hate from him until he realized I mean no harm and we were cool for the past week or so. Captttrip did not leave vegas the same man. He does not understand the rules. I mean this too.

Their conversation last night was disgusting. Neither got a “free pass”.

Miller is normally a valuable and reasonable member here, he got 2 days to cool off then his acct will be right back to normal.

Capp has a pattern of negativity that has gotten dramatically worse over the past month and he will need to prove he can handle himself before coming back.

14 Likes

download (7)

2 Likes

I guess I am glad I did not drink last night and seemed to missed alot. Must have gone to bed early. I swear this forum is getting me sober.

3 Likes