This is probably a favorite design for both vape sellers and buyers.Why?

3dd0b213d5bd00f5fb3f739f3e07357
Video:Novel purefect - YouTube

(patent has been registered )
Advantages:

For SELLER: Before you remove the seal band, the oil is be above the oil intake hole. This ensures that when you fill the vaoe with oil and store it for a long time,there will not happen leaking.

FOR USER:You can easily judge if your vape has been used.

You can DM me for more information

1 Like

Materials the pod is made out of? Very unique design which I like.

Is this an actual question or is this an attempt at creating a new add to drum up business? The old ask a fake question and insert advertisement trick eh

5 Likes

Are they made from plastic or ceramic?

Aluminum shell, PC oil tank

Aluminum shell, PC oil tank,Quartz coil not ceramic.

I like the form factor but I’d prefer if the carts were reusable in some way, such as a deposit and turn in system. The cannabis industry, particularly in western states, has a serious amount of plastic waste in packaging that just doesn’t need to exist.

12 Likes

Tons of packaging waste. It’s insane.

4 Likes

Buying a damn cartridge in Colorado is almost embarrassing with the amount of packaging involved.

One freaking .5ml cart comes with a full bag of trash, I swear.

Then the carts themselves are wasteful af, which sucks because I like them a bunch.

6 Likes

Yeah, same here. I’m in Washington.

@Ascent,

You should start making coils of some sort that we can use in tanks for distillate. It seems currently all of the coils out there are made for nic juice, I’d buy the hell out of an all ceramic, or quartz, etc coil specifically made for oils.

I’d push em hard too if they were good, the cart waste is something we all have ignored.

6 Likes

I rocked the yocan with the quad coil for maybe 6 months. My only issue was they get a burnt Flavor pretty quick.

2 Likes

Have you looked into the ceramic crucible vaporizers?

2 Likes

I would absolutely love a non cartridge pen I could clean with a qtip and iso. Could use it for any type of extract, or disty. I don’t need to be able to tip it upside down like a cart. Basically something battery operated and portable with a real quartz bucket insert. I think coils physically touching the extract is a thing of the past. Everyone I know loves their Yocan pen but I cannot stand the nasty taste after packing a fresh coil a few times.

5 Likes

Yep, hate em with a passion. I have a tai saf, and another one that is all quartz including the mouthpiece supposedly. They gunk up super fast, and you gotta load em a hit at a time. So less convenient. I know it’s a lazy way of thinking, but it is what it is.

1 Like

Same, I’ve tried pretty much all of the devices out there in some sort.

The only two things I’ve found personally that make good devices to smoke any kind of concentrate is either a dab off a rig, or carts. Everything in between isn’t up to par imo.

3 Likes

Hell if anyone wants either my tai or quartz thing, I’ll let em go for cheeeeeep

He uses misleading titles every time. “We are trying to save people from a vape crisis”

Do you have real pics of the products? Not just renders. Looks to me like they don’t even exist yet

2 Likes

That’s why I don’t mind dealing this thread lol.

Plus who tf wants a plastic tank for concentrates?

@tonystark, none of us are buying that plastic garbage to put our premium products in, hopefully anyway.

And if anybody does, they’re a damn clod.

3 Likes

i have never seen the term “clod” used, where are you from miner?

2 Likes