This is probably a favorite design for both vape sellers and buyers.Why?

Lol, I’m trying to not use as nasty of language as I’ve done in the past. I remember my grandpa using the term quite a bit

I’m just a good ol boy from Colorado before it became what it is now!

Denver used to be a cow town when I was growing up. I miss that Colorado a whole bunch

I also remember a South park episode where Gerald used the term just now, something along gods and clods.

1 Like

I have a mig vapor tank, has i cool ceramic coil, i’l dig it up and post it

1 Like

An NRG tank with a vaporesso gt ccell would be a good option distillate, or, if you wanted to be able to run anything you could look into the AVS ESCC. It’s an energized SiC crucible that heats instantly with no embedded coil. The whole crucible is the coil. Also TC capable.

1 Like

Well, i’m elated you’re entering a reformative period, putting all that tomfoolery behind you, and taking on a more gentilesse decorum.

Edit:

2 Likes

Thanks!!! I’ve been on the hunt for a tank all ceramics coil combo. Nothing I’ve seen looks promising yet.

Childproof paper for the win, fully recylcable. No plastic drams or mylars. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Mig vapor brain fogger

2 Likes

That needs to be the standard!

I got a damn cart from some brand, the freaking thing came in some giant plastic hockey puck container with a bunch of cardboard in there too.

I mean it when I said I was embarrassed to have all that packaging for a tiny cart.

2 Likes

These are the ones I use. All paper, you can see the clever little punch for the child proof portion on the side. I hope more and more companies are moving towards packaging like this. Can still maintain a clean branding layer and be less impactful with waste.

2 Likes

Nice product labeling and marketing. That hit the perfect professional feel I think the industry needs moving forward.

2 Likes

Verde’s Dablogic cartridges are getting there.
Hemp childproof containers and packaging.

2 Likes

You mean a puffco peak lol

1 Like

hey, going into a bunch of unrelated threads and spamming your terpenes isn’t how to get sales here. Start a single thread, interact with the community, maybe even offer sample packs.

3 Likes

lol this thread is getting so shilly

1 Like

Unique design, do you like wickless?