The thc breathalyzer

I know opinions are worthless but…

If you’re driving shitty and also high, straight to jail.

If you’re high as giraffe pussy and following all of the traffic laws, carry on.

7 Likes

People have been put in jail for cannabis DUIs based on blood or urine tests when they didn’t even consume anything that day. Compared to that this is an improvement.

1 Like

I have literally, against my will, been taken to a hospital, locked in a dark room for lighting experiments to see if I was high. Then they, against my will, took my blood, which exonerated me. None of my driving was in question. This was after the roughed me up on the side of the highway because my 2003 brown frown BHO wasnt heroin.

What happened to my body my choice? If I do not appear under the influence…why fuck with me? Because the law allows it, and they make money from it…

Hasn’t been a thing since cars have been a thing… First drunk driving law passed in 1910.

I wasn’t under the influence dude, what are you talking about? There was zero probable cause aside from cannabis in the trunk.

This will be a new “enforcement” tool of the state to jail civilians and extract funds from the population

3 Likes

Y’all are making me want to take a road dab. Here I go. Wish me luck…

Filson boots also work as a torch holder.

13 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

All done!

Successful.

7 Likes

I think thats what carts are for lol. The days of having an enail in the car are long gone

5 Likes

Carts don’t hit the same. IMO I have one of those on me too…

I want to try a peak or something like that. But I’m worried I will break it lol. I seem to break nice things…

I have a indoor gmo cart. I feel high the next day from it

3 Likes

Out of likes. But hell yeah!

Right… so wouldn’t a device that actually does test if you’re under the influence be way better than that?

1 Like

Just road side sobriety test me. I will pass all day long.

I feel like everyone’s level of impairment is different with weed. It’s just like adhd meds for me (Unless I’m eating a bunch of edibles)

Not arguing some people get too fucked up…I just feel like a breathalyzer for thc is the wrong way to go about it.

4 Likes

I mean I do get your point. You never see people stumbling around and falling over on weed like getting too drunk does. It is a different level of impairment for sure. I just think this was basically inevitable, state legislators were always looking for something like this, at least it is a solution that can test directly for recent use.

1 Like

Absolutely not. Freedom and my rights as a human are more important.

1 Like

If I can’t go 100 on a dirt road while taking a dab. I’m not free.

But seriously…

1 Like

Oh if I only gave a fuck about what they wanted…

5 Likes

You see getting locked in a room all day as more free than taking a breathalyser test???

The thing is, my actions do not harm, or put others in danger. In sure I have a list of daily felonies I commit semi unknowingly, because being a responsible man is no longer a legal act. I must operate within the bounds of the state, so that I have a correct moral compass according to the state…this is why I live in the woods.

7 Likes