The Original Rosinator XL co2 option tumble extraction to rosin

So I’m looking to purchase The Original Resinator XL to use for a rosin manufacturing project. The plan would be to use fresh frozen untrimmed buds to the tumbler connected to co2 to produce hash. Then using this hash to press into bubble hash. Ive made rosin from bubble hash, I’ve made rosin from dry ice hash, but I’ve never used this machine or anything like it and I’ve never done dry ice hash fresh frozen. Does anyone have any experience with this or similar (toms tumblers have a very similar option) before I invest $10k into this equipment! Any and all advice is welcome. THX

1 Like

For what you want to do mesh size is key. If you see their videos the get great yields using 200um screens. Some of the yield is plant matter that is making it thru. In my experience your cleanest results are going to be using 100um and smaller mesh. I actually stopped using the nylon mesh because they were not holding up to the cryo Temps. Now I only use SS mesh on my units.

3 Likes

Cryotemps on a rosin press? That sounds interesting, why would you want it to be cold?

Did you end up making the buy? Curious potential buyer as well!

I’ve done some dry ice kief presses, FF and cured bud. I’m currently working on reliably producing good quality rosin. Shoot me a DM if you wanna chat about it.

3 Likes

He is asking about a kief tumbler not a rosin press.

I did not end up making the buy. We had a huge mishap with the intended crop that was to be used for this project. Some people had to have to relearn the lesson that if you pay with peanuts you get monkeys!

If you call them and set it up they will let you come and use the machine to test out before you buy. Depending on where you live of course.

1 Like

guess i cant leave a link? ok so go check out superheadykiefboxes on flickr

The heady kief boxes are cool but I want that giant tumbler lol

1 Like

The Original Resinator is trash and the owner of the company us complete skum. One of the trimmer companies has a micron tumbler insert that works great

1 Like

Greenbroz alchemist works pretty well.

2 Likes

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Sending that pic to Mexico lol

1 Like

Hey I’m Jay new to 4200 1st post, i make tumblers in California, have been making them on
and off since 98? This will comfortably fit 30 to 40 lbs and produce a little over a unit per hr
and isn’t green lol

its up for grabs, probably cant ship
message me for more info

1 Like

I designed and had it built. I did the nitro injection here myself. Any off the shelf tumbler won’t last 10min with ln2 injection. I gave them all a test drive.

3 Likes

My friend makes the medicine wheel tumbler similar to the resinator but only 1/4 the price I have an original one that’s still tumbling after a couple years

Who built that beauty? Wanna share your design?

2 Likes

Proprietary

i have better pics and video if you’re still interested
I’m in grass valley and might be able to deliver depending
where…

Let’s see the tumblers you offer. I could pick one up for sure