The hemp-tards are really reaching around lately

Unfortunate

1 Like

Lmao cops dehydrating gummy bears is so dystopian

4 Likes

This converted cbd story is making me sick to my stomach.

Anyone gonna grow it like your supposed to and do your botanical extraction by the book, anymore?

I mean peopleā€¦ The game is going down the tubesā€¦

7 Likes

Hate us hemp bois all you want, but when youā€™re in states without rec/med programs, itā€™s the only way to properly medicate. Much better than the poop soup d8 and no different than a high potency tincture/topical.

And itā€™s definitely possible without sketchy conversions or terrible ratios.

COA of our latest batch, 100% federally compliant.

10 Likes

Its not actually the only way.

Embrace tradition.

5 Likes

Nobodyā€™s hating. Thatā€™s just a lot of CBD to consume especially when people are going to a handful to feel the d9 effects

8 Likes

I knew of a few companies doing this about a year (or two) ago and they all got cease and desist orders from the FDA, but with the amount of companies doing this now, as well as the D8 craze, it seems most companies are getting left alone.

It can be done properly, but degumming ML. Then running through chromatography, is well too much for most hempboys.

4 Likes

Nicely done.

81mg CBD 15mg THC 5mg CBG 3mg CBC almost 1mg CBN approximately per gummy is nice.

Definitely a killer play.

3 Likes

100mg is a common daily dose for some of our customers.

I feel they still hit nearly as hard as rec level with way less anxiety/panic if I eat too many.

4 Likes

I eat all the gummies. No matter the dose till Iā€™m asleep lmao. Very effective sleep.

4 Likes

Iā€™m honestly surprised itā€™s taken them this long to figure this one out. When I read the hemp rules for the first time, I was surprised that it was by dry weight. I asked my lawyers (they specialize in in hemp/cannabis law) does this mean I can put 42mg of THC in a 14g truffle? And they said yes, but be careful. I said fine and moved on; that was August of 2020.
Iā€™ve toyed with idea a few times, some of my distillate is a bit hotter, I had a 7% THC batch (82% CBD) so those could be good allocations if going that route. Iā€™ve had some client leads wanting to push the envelope with d8, which is illegal in my state so I offer the hotter distillate option if they like.

This is likely the final frontier for the ā€˜hemp-tardsā€™ (love that term), Iā€™m assuming if they push too much, some states or the federal government will likely roll out rules where you canā€™t go above x% THC at any point in the process.

1 Like

This is the stupidity that causes regulation.

8 Likes

I guess, the loophole is there and if itā€™s there it will get exploited. At the same rate, cannabis being a schedule 1 drug is orders of magnitude dumber, though we donā€™t need to go down that road of the United States government being stupid, greedy, or downright evil

2 Likes

Idkā€¦maybe itā€™s just meā€¦ but make making a gummy to bend a lawā€¦so you can sell itā€¦is greedyā€¦

2 Likes

You never ā€œbentā€ the law before??

6 Likes

Scouts honor :joy:

3 Likes

A many time.

But I never pretended to act like I was above it or not accept the consequences or accept what it wasā€¦greed.

This is going to be fun. I asked about this a year ago and Iā€™m shocked it didnā€™t take off yet.

6 Likes

You did and there are a ton of white labels exploiting.

All d8 is basically legal if you put it into a gummie

1 Like