The hemp-tards are really reaching around lately

Im pretty sure the farm bill was originally written as a prank that was taken seriously by too many people and subsequently went way, way too far.

17 Likes

A lot of people seem to have this interpretation. I’m gonna sell some disty covered gold coins at 2.5 mg per coin

7 Likes

I like the argument for these better than for d8 honestly. Nice to not have to worry about what some wook cooks up in the boiling flask as well

13 Likes

You don’t think they are wooking up any dirty d9 ??

16 Likes

All distillate is suspect as heck unless ive seen every step of the process.

18 Likes

I’d say it is innovative to get legal into previously untapped markets, but thats the business man in me. Junk in, junk out is probably what you are gonna get, but don’t think we haven’t looked into some 5 gram gummies to skirt the legality in Alabama.

3 Likes

The amount of CBD in the gummies is pretty much going to cancel out the low mg of d9

6 Likes

Not if you do chromatography on the mother liquor to separate most of it out

Or just make d9 from cbd and use it

:rofl:

10 Likes

I really haven’t got the “cancel effect” (or whatever the fuck you wanna call it), the few times I ate cbd (and I was eating grams lol)

Still smoked and got stoned like normal.

4 Likes

All the hemp d9 gummies I gave see all have has CBD still in them

I haven’t seen any just d9 hemp gummies

How many works are actually redistilling that mother liquor before formulating ?

Urb effex has a few d9 only items out

I don’t really like generalizing, but I imagine somebody who knows how to go through the trouble of separating the compounds with chromatography would go ahead and distill it again. But then again, people have a way of surprising me all the time

1 Like

Be careful at 1g+ doses of cbd it’s not great for your liver

7 Likes

I also don’t get the cbd cancel effect. Maybe some kind of mellowing effect but if 10mg of thc is gonna get you stoned, it’ll still get you there even with 20x the cbd. I’m calling mythology on that.

3 Likes

Also I’m wondering what the water content is on a gummy. You think if you bake off a gummy at 100C it would loose a decent amount of water? Because if so, that dryweight stipulation could bite someone in the ass.

3 Likes

If ypu want to experience the cancel effect, you need cbd bubble hash, and a bowl of your dankest bud as the control. Hit the bowl first to verify, then take a few hits of the cbd bubble. When you go back to your dank weed, it will feel just like smoking hemp, because your receptors have been overloaded and you can’t absorb any more.

5 Likes

They are all using converted liters, no different to delta 8. @pdxcanna

Well atleast the big names I know are.

3 Likes

This is like the notion that olivetol was the cause for D8’s lessened effects. I’ll call the bluff as well.

1 Like

Most gummys are pretty dry, or atleast the ones I make are

The dry weight stipulation is more for testing biomass then a finished product

1 Like

Sounds like you’re just stoned off the bowl at that point lol. That being said I trust your opinion