The CBD Industry is under attack by the DEA!

I was notified by our attorney just a few minutes ago around midnight east coast time that the DEA set the table today to put just about every person involved in the space out of business. This is not a BS post . Please read it and let’s stand together and fight . Let’s get to work on this first thing tomorrow. Please see the links below for the two full stories. Both of these pieces are from Rod Kight . Rod is a Hemp & Cannabis attorney from NC that is very well respected in our industry. Rod is also one of my corporate attorney’s . I promise this is very real and very concerning.

Thanks,
Jack

https://cannabusiness.law/dea-just-dropped-a-bomb-on-the-hemp-industry-part-1-hemp-extract/

https://cannabusiness.law/dea-just-dropped-a-bomb-on-the-hemp-industry-part-2-delta-8-thc/

8 Likes

It’s time to start explaining to our senators and representatives what this will do to the hemp industry they voted to allow. These new “rules” effect much more than just d8 and isomerizations.

1 Like

Law is interpretered.

1 Like

I’m not sure that this effects isomerizations that much. As long as one has a THC license it may be worth exploring still. It seems that d8 still has a place in the recreational\medical markets. I’m very interested to see how this plays out.

1 Like

Should probably combine all these dea threads

4 Likes

I agree . Just think together we can fight this . The primary concern is there opinion stands until a court disagrees. Wife retired from the DOJ and our son is one of our partners and a attorney as well . When they both showed concern I wanted to share the information immediately.
Thanks

6 Likes

Agreed .

1 Like

It blows my mind that in 2020; men can be women; pedophiles can read our children books, and we can burn pillage and loot our own cities; but the line is drawn at putting fire to a plant?

42 Likes

This will all need to be decided by a judge or new legislation must be written.

@BrotanicalMatt is correct that laws are interpreted.

Our industry would obviously gravitate towards the opposite interpretation than the DEA. Only a judge can set the official interpretation

4 Likes

Someone should go to Portland and “protest” by manufacturing D8.

13 Likes

On the city hall steps too.

2 Likes

FUCKING EPIC…
edit…but the fact i hade to add this so I can post …sucks

1 Like

Yes please.

2 Likes

Pay close attention to this. It clarifies that an extract containing .3 or greater D9 THC is classified as a marijuana extract regardless of wether or not it came from hemp. So now at any given point the DEA can come in and arrest you for CBD crude or full spec distillate that you have in your facility. It doesn’t matter if it’s intended to be diluted for sale or remediated.
Fucking pencil pushers piss me off!!!

6 Likes

In some states you get more time for selling weed than you do for murder. Why can’t other people see the problem there.
Hey we got this plant that grows on the side of the road! Don’t touch that shit you’ll go to jail forever!
I primarily blame this on DuPont and William hurst.

8 Likes

Country already in economic turmoil? Why not take away even more ways for money to be made?

4 Likes

@raghanded Man I’ve been wondering if what’s going on is just a way to crash everything and hit the reset button so they can institute a new world government.
I’ll admit I do have a tin foil hat lol. But seriously though.

12 Likes

It’s just a complicated smash and grab again. That doesn’t require a foil hat, but it does look good on ya. Who has got the biggest funnel for the peices?

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll go full tinfoil hat. The following companies met with the White House a few days ago. Let’s see if any coincidentally announce that these regs are congruent with international projects they’ve been working on:

• Columbia Care
  • Pharmavite LLC
  • GenCanna Global
  • Geoff Whaling (cofounded hemp SPAC w/ Bruce Linton)
  • Conyea Farms
  • Canopy
12 Likes

I suggest you do some research on the DuPont and Hearst conspiracy theory. The prohibition started based on racism and Rockefeller finalized the demise of anything cannabis related. There is evidence of this.

6 Likes