THE CART FARMER (https://cart.farm/shop/)

and my dumb ass wish i didnt buy a bootleg 50 shot after seeing him struggle. paid before watching him work.

After using mine for a few months now. I got a really good system for getting the air out and i usually shoot the first 1-2 ml back into the heated jar im taking it from.

I cant fill 100 carts in 5 mins. But i can do it inside of 30 which is an improvement of my hand. For my scale and the bootleg version i made cost $133 which is well worth my investment.

I cant wait to see @qma in action. the guy lives 5 mins down the road so i know it wont be long with CBD becoming legal here today.

4 Likes

There’s definitely a clear bottleneck with the 50-shot, and I actually think I’ve been using a 25 anyway since it only fits around 30ml.

I actually think as long as a person is running a large singular flavored run, your device increases speed so much that the concern of long times on the heat for the solution are null and void. I believe it will take longer to heat for transfer and homogenization of ingredients than it will to fill. This means people don’t have to do smaller batches due to that concern.

The only thing I keep seeing in my mind is a way to get a plunger into that reservoir to really scrape it all down, but that’s trivial at best which is why I haven’t mentioned it.

Does it have glass reservoir that you can crank heat up on.,. Wouldn’t hot make it run down?

I have discontinued glass resevoirs. I can speciall offer you one, but since I have discontinued them I have to charge for it, not cost out

1 Like

I’ll take 2 . 1000ml badass

Try a bottle top seripettor using boro bottles to hold the oil. Heat the entire assembly in an oven to 50C-60C to get the oil flowing. Then place the bottle on a hot plate around 70C-100C to heat the bottom oil. You will have to get oil flowing and not stagnate flow until the hot oil has heated the seripettor valves and lines (may need to place back into the oven for a little). You have pretty good control of amount dispensed and where it get dispensed to (using different calibrated plunger tops you can easily switch between 300, 500, and 1000 ml). Averaged about 4 or 5 minutes to fill a rack of 100 carts. I found this more efficient and faster than an expensive filler machine (seripettors are a few hundred a piece).

Plastic tho, not autoclavable. Not terpene resistant either.

3 Likes

Website says: “Wetted materials include PP, HDPE, and EPDM rubber”. I don’t know terpene resistance of these materials but only the rubber gasket seals needed replacement after a year. I can confirm that ethanol soaking after each use was adequate for microbials although these definitely cannot be autoclaved.

1 Like

How do we purchase one @qma

@qma how do we buy or get on the waiting list for this?

Thats what i use, blint tip leur lock off ebay about $5 for 12 give or take

Hello @qma, I love the design of your machine. I am currently using a 50ml boro syringe and heated sleeve and it works but I’m looking to upgrade. I only do .5ml carts, how is the accuracy and repeatability for thicker oils? Can you please send me some pictures and info? I have been reading this forum for a while but just joined tight now so I believe I am unable to PM you so if you could message me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NOu0ol6TG/?igshid=n7sx0mr745dr

Ok! I got some heat pads! If you dmed me in the past month or so i got u! Come get some fillers! Whooooo!

6 Likes

Badass man

2 Likes

Get rhe all flex metered syringe, get the 25ml one the bigger ones wont do .5ml. And then just get some blunt tip leur lock suringe tips i get mine off ebay for dirt cheap and there stainless so easy to clean

Plastic isn’t so fantastic when it comes to terpenes. The plastic must be fluorinated to be terpene resistant.

4 Likes

I’ll take one of these- ASAP

Not so asap I gotta lead time again, like 4 days. Also, all future paypals will have to be charged a $12 fee because these niggas is trippin

4 Likes

That’s not a long lead time- dm me details

What size tri clamp is the reservoir? If I’m even seeing right