THE CART FARMER (https://cart.farm/shop/)

It’s not by it’s self. If you want a stand by it’s self please visit amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ES3SRUA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 Likes

if I get the cart farmer 50 is a CF-50 temperature control unit included @qma

lmao.

Buy that. Put your sticker on it. Sell it to me for more.

2 Likes

So am missing something here is it not just a Allflex Automatic Ultra Precision Tube Fed Syringe with a reservoir and heat pad on it?

1 Like

Idk fam but you bumped a post just in time for my lazy ass to find it. Who do I send moneys to?

3 Likes

Yup its exactly that. Just paying alittle extra to have it all come in one neat package. Ive made my own but honestly wiring up a new pid and getting a proper fitting heat tube isnt worth the time unless ur just starting up in the cart game, then yes every dollar counts and youll save urself 50 bucks or so, buying all the pieces and putting it together urself.

Heres alittle thread about trying to make one yourself.

His looks much sleeker now :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I was just curious, I have a automatic filling machine, but thought I missed something so I thought I would ask.

It is not the ultra precision. Its whatever allflex calls the hsw unimatic. I have been buying the entire supply of these guns unfortunately. I learned this when I sent an impatient farmer to cattle tags, north 40, and iveys. Everyone is out rn because A whole box of guns got lost.

Do not use the janky plastic ones. They are not heat resistant and don’t have as good of a valve.

The nipples the unimatic come with for tube attachment are trash, since they are designed for flexible hoses, not fluropolymers. This will need to be updated with either a quick connect or a compression line.

The compression lines are a wierd thread, only sold by one supplier, and they are one of the worst suppliers on the planet. Yes “fitting.space” I am talking about you. Thereis a 50% chance they will send you the wrong thread because they suck just that badly.

Thats about all the real trouble you will run in to making a counterfeit farmer.

14 Likes

Glad on the insight I have no intentions of making my own farmer. If I ever need one I will just purchase it from you makes life a lot easier.

2 Likes

@NamasteGardens I understand you do not need a filler. For anyone else who is needing a filler and I am out of stock, I actually would help you make one at a time like this. If I am out of stock I am not making that sale anyway.

I have all the scarce materials, and we could prolly jury rig a system. You won’t prolly save any money, but you would be working.

I have the guns fully stocked and all the fittings and accoutrements to turn basic sanitary spool and beaker heaters into a counterfiet farmer.

This whole endeavor was started to prove @Killa12345 wrong:

You cats are missing out by not selling carts and fillers when all the stuff on the market is so corny.

I thought it was ridiculous that a dude chilling in Florida could compete with companies on the West Coast, where weed is an industry. I lost that challenge so now I am perpetually apologizing for being out of stock.

9 Likes

How much do the HSW Unimatic retail for?
There are other mfg’s of self filling dosing syringes.
I use Socorex Dosys Classic 173 w/manifold for capsule filling, I think I paid just over 200CAD for it.

edit: saw what you sell the HSW for, the socorex are pricey!

3 Likes

Woah, what are the advantages of that dosys? I seen those in china for 20 dollars :cold_face:

Very few advantages probably. I like them for their glass/ptfe/stainless only wetted parts, no o-ring. It may or may not whisper sweet nothings to me as I lounge around the lab. I like to think its top quality, its lasted several years of abuse with no issues. Obv a premium price but I guess I could think of it like swaglok vs generic valves or some such. I bought locally at a premium in canuk dollars, so id guess it could be got for around 100usd.

1 Like

Anything in stock?

Hi I just wanted to say that I purchased the 1000 gram filling machine and it’s already paid for itself in my eyes in one run as opposed to using those 25ml all flex syringes. This thing is awesome and anybody looking to efficiently fill carts on a budget should 100% buy this!

8 Likes

8 days from payment to doorstep. Thanks @qma been a pleasure doing business with you, can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

Nothing. I have no heat tapes left unfortunately. 4-5 days and I’ll have more

USPS is waaaay to slow at the moment, so I am figuring out how to add ups and fedex to the site. Thank you guys for your patience.

4 Likes

I know, was expecting 2-3weeks.:smirk:

1 Like

I am waiting on a sea shipment of gucci stands

2 Likes

Hi, I just received my cart farm 50 and am curious if anything is missing from my package. I bought the cart farm 50 without heat pads and this is what I received.
1)stainless steel syringe
2)cf-50 cylinder
3)not sure what to call the third item

I’ve noticed there are no syringes, and nothing to close the cylinder with (is there supposed to be a cap to close it?)
I waited about three-4 weeks for it and it’s disappointing to open and not be able to use properly.

I emailed cart farm and was told “I got what I paid for” (rude okay)
. However on the website they claim I should of received a cap and syringes. Not sure what else is missing but definitely seems like stuff is missing

1 Like