THE Cannabis Directory

During lockdown I stayed busy doing all the things a R&D chemist/lab manager would do, optimize my workflow! I would apply to multiple jobs while staying open to consults and all the while noticed that regardless of legal or traditional markets the best line of defense for myself was to brush up on my potential clients’ local regs and fact check on their labs’ COAs and licenses. So behold, my grand spreadsheet for all licensed manufacturing labs. Eventually I may add grows and distros too. And I will need to update the global countries as they develop. Think of this as the world’s cannabis directory! I don’t even think the nation has a grand database like this yet. Should the BCC or FDA is looking to hire, please find me on LinkedIn! P.S. You’re welcome. Together we rise

25 Likes

Cool. Thank you for this.

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! Please let me know any thoughts on where I can improve or if you see any links that don’t work. Last year was mostly focused on manufacturing labs in the US but I think to challenge myself I want to add grows, distros, and research more on the global markets.

2 Likes

I actually created something very similar regarding hemp proccessors. I was initially just trying to get an idea of the number of processors in the US.

4 Likes

My biggest pain right now is finding the stipulations ad settlements for each state, as each state may call them something else. Oregon is awesome (easy) and I can track who gets into what trouble pretty well.

It assists in building lessons learned and helps compliance-minded folks to ensure they aren’t making the same errors. Free R&D.

Thank you for putting this up, there’s lots of effort here.

4 Likes

This should help you greatly. First I searched just for the states’ gov websites that oversee cannabis/hemp. From there, I searched specifically for manufacturing labs (first, type 6 & 7 in CA, then in other states). If I left a cell blank and did not note that I couldn’t find it, it could mean I didn’t get around to it yet.

1 Like

The Michigan processors license directory link is broken, just a heads up.

Edit: Also, thanks for this!

3 Likes

If you go to the MI state site link first, click on Verify License on top right, that’s where I got that other link. I guess the direct link doesn’t work. Thx for letting me know!

2 Likes

How did I just see this? Great work

2 Likes

How did I miss this!?!?!?

Thank you! Gonna run against my db and try to consolidate for my own use! Every lead counts.

3 Likes

That’s what I said!

Respect for creating and sharing this! :pray::saluting_face:

So it seems this list is atleast 1 full year and some months old if not 2 full years and some months ?

@Roguelab
@Sidco_Cat
@moveweight
@SpookyDistillation
@Killa12345