EDIT: Looking for contacts that have knowledge, connections, and data on Hemp and MMJ companies internationally (none domestic)

^^ I like data…
Probably could make that round 2 license db…
I’ll see what I can think of

Cannabiz media has a license database

Cannabis trade shows have guest and exhibitor lists

1 Like

They have outside of Canada and US now?
@standardoil

^^

Canada

If you used your magical IT skills and compiled a similar database with nifty email campaign features like cannabiz you could sell it for a lot in subscriptions.

It’s just a bunch of bots doing FOIA and published database searches.

2 Likes

Canada is my last choice over populated as it is and lots of restrictions and easiest to get contacts. Not saying no Canada, that’s just the easiest piece of the puzzle in my opinion

2 Likes

You can always go to linkedin and search for:
“Hemp”
“CBD”
“Cannabis”
Etc

And then start entering all the companies people work for that show up in your searches and the actual companies

Tons of opportunity is Europe and South America rn. Instagram and LinkedIn are great for this kind of research.

What are you looking for? We currently have product in Europe and about to open a white labeling facility and we have been approved by the governement to manufacture and sell hhc

What are you specifically looking for? Depending on what you can probably seriously narrow down the search - most international markets are useless to network in.

2 Likes

This might help:

There’s a global tab at the bottom.

2 Likes

Great list! Thanks for that!

1 Like

Hong Kong has medical thats news to me

2 Likes

There was recently a canna trade show in Berlin.

I think you can purchase those lists

1 Like

Do it.

1 Like

I’ve consulted to many companies internationally and have a good idea of the market - it’s actually many different markets defined by their license and regulations etc.
Your request is way too vague though - what size, what’s your goal and plan for interacting with them?
Linkedin is probably a good place to explore to better understand this market.

3 Likes

Pm me

1 Like

What country are you in ?

Probably you can try Thailand (new market). Cannabis are legal now in Thailand. Every year there are over ten millions tourists from all over world come to Thailand.

This was fabulous thank you so much

<3

1 Like