The Best Disposable Vape Pens

Dm @Wolkentek

1 Like

I really hate disposables lol

You could tell me you want 1,000,000 at $9 and id still snap

12 Likes

I didn’t realize your so environmentally friendly.

9 Likes

Lmfao
I’ll take that order i guess if you passing it

#Musk4Mars

7 Likes

When the resident cart king makes a statement like that you should take heed young grass hopper.

5 Likes

Hi @Capttripppp Have sent him an DM, Thanks for the reference.

1 Like

I will literally laugh in my dream if such a thing comes to me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

It is rechargable.

The entire hypothetical should have been italicized. #Musk4Mars

1 Like

If you source the pens from China they can only provide them with zero contents.

That said, if you account the cost for the Hardware, plus packaging plus Donnie’s Tariff and shipping once you get that initial shipment you will then have to manually go through each one and load the cartridge.

After factoring everything your wholesale cost to the retailers and or e-tailers will more than likely be double if not triple than what they are currently spending on their current inventory. And that’s without you even adding a modest unselfish profit margin.

Which is why I have not entered into that line of the business.

Disposables are a one piece cart and battery combo, like what you received from Wolkentek.

To be honest they’re not our favorite thing to sell and we’ve debated internally even not offering them, because eco wise when you dispose of a disposable, you throw away a battery and a cartridge.

With that said, we plan to come out with a new device soon™ that will replace disposables in a meaningful and less environmentally impactful way. In the meantime, we’ll be offering these disposables until that new device is available.

3 Likes

Sorry for the slow replies guys. I was on a film set all weekend doing video and b-roll for the brand.

The disposables currently in USD, before shipping:
100-999: $4.93
1,000 - 4,999: $4.74
5,000 - 9,999: $4.63
10,000+: $4.48

Disclaimer: Prices may vary. These are new units and we’re still working out exact numbers.

OEM adds more cost. You can customize the top with silk printing, and the bottom we can swap the rubberized coating with any design you’d like provided you hit the MOQ’s of 5,000

These prices are for 0.5ml, if you’re going to order 1.0mL, be aware that they cost a bit more. For exact quotes, let me know exactly what you’d be interested in and I’ll work on it for you. As I said, they’re relatively new and we had debated internally not selling them at all, so we’ve been a bit slow to the jump let’s say

I wonder if the 1.0mL models bring a bigger battery since the 280mAh barely make it through 0.5mL. Not a sleight at your company just wondering overall.

2 Likes

I would recommend Heliosphere Supply. I’ve personally done a lot of business with Jared, the owner and hes very legitimate and has great pricing. https://heliosupply.com/flow-cartridges/

All our* disposable units are rechargable, with a micro USB port and are compatable with usb → micro usb chargers. I also believe the battery is 350mAh but I’ll double confirm and get back to this thread with that.

I edited above, took out “comes with” to “compatable with” because I believe that price does not iclude the charger. Ideally we do not ship 100 chargers with 100 disposables, as that would add much more waste… micro USB is standard so I’m hoping we can avoid shipping 100 chargers.

5 Likes

I only saw carts. This thread is specificly to show and discuss the 0.3 to 1mL options for disposoable/disposable chargables

QMA expresses many of the reasons why we’ve been on the fence with disposables. Frankly, I would and actively do encourage every customer to swap to cartridges.

It’s not a money concern for us. It’s a economic concern and as QMA mentions, a symptom of the evils of the consumerism mentality.

We’re in the middle of a global pandemic, and global warming has set fire to huge lower chunks of the provinces of Canada, and indeed many places in the USA as well.

Disposing of a battery for every cartridge is absolutely not something we can condone in an effort to reduce carbon footprinting.

As i’ve mentioned, we are currently developing alternatives to the disposable market that do not have this same degree of toxic waste.

If I sell a million disposables, that means I’m responsible for a million batteries in landfills within half a year. This is not something I’m even remotely OK with as a business owner. What we are offering is an interim solution that will likely be taken down from our product offering within the next half a year.

12 Likes

hmm…

iKrusher offers quality disposables at competitive prices

2 Likes

I agree I currently deal with bb tanks if u want cheap good quality disposable pens I say bb tanks for the price there the best pens out there 2$ unit (Have to talk down the salesperson they don’t go down easily) u can also add a rechargeable port on the bottom and add some details to the pen

4 Likes