The Best Disposable Vape Pens

Maybe reach out to max@idorob.com and see if they make one stress that you need top top quality

I don’t have any experience with disposable so this is all I can suggest. I know IDO makes their own that I use and are great but if you need like the whole set up in one ive not tried that before, but again maybe they make it

1 Like

@Ascent might be able to help you out

1 Like

Thanks guys @anon56994712 @nancybotwin

Im sure alot of people are looking atm for this style…

The snow man had a nice white stick battery. I know ikrusher sells cheap disposables.

2 Likes

Ive used the ikrusher ones that were rechargable and they worked just fine, there guy from out here has his own company now i can give you his number if you want it.

2 Likes

More than half those disposable batteries die before the cart finishes. There’s a new design I saw recently that has a USB port so you can recharge the battery for the remainder of the cart. Highly suggest going with one of those if you go the disposable route.

5 Likes

I tried a couple of the Transpring D6, they worked well enough.

https://www.transpring.com/products/3/

1 Like

why not an autodraw battery and a ccell? A quick google brought some up under 2 bucks, pair it with a cart and you’re around 3 bucks all in

1 Like

Hi mate @FamilyFarms , I’m working directly with Chinese reliable suppliers, we can meet the price you are expecting! Care to test some samples? it will be our pleasure to provide it. Thanks and looking forward to work with you.

1 Like

I’ll show you exactly why I don’t sell disposables/don’t even bother with disposables customer base:

** No. I wanna pay $2 for a disposable boss man not $5-6…

Anyone have a source for good quality disposables? Something like this:

Something…RELIABLE :sob:**

Thats what everyone whom looks for disposables asks. What the fuck kind of quality battery or cart will I have for less than two dollars? How would I be able to profit from that? What the fuck would I do if you open a paypal dispute.

I have no moral reason to help you either, because the item you want is a literal example of the evils of consumerism. I’m not afraid of the disposables market, i look down on all the peasantry involved.

33 Likes

right to start a good reliable cart is minimum 1$ and battery is what 2$? so lets start at 3$ to your door at best. Now add another hand in there importing, 0.50 … totals bout tree fiddy

6 Likes

idk if youll ever find true lead free from china …its just plain facts. even their lead free has a lil lead

4 Likes

It hits as the other Ducore carts do. A heavy hitter. AFC or Non-AFC. Rechargeable. 0.5ml/1.0ml, 14.0mm AIO, 380mah battery.

2 Likes

price? @Crepuscule

lol what did i say. #triggered

Miss your morning coffee bro?

We feel we have the best valued tanks on the market. Disposables, and otherwise. I’d like to get you some samples so you can try them out for yourself!

DM me your shipping info and we’ll get some in the mail.

You can check the website out too: www.ascera.ca

But the disposables won’t be up for another few days!

1 Like

Whats cost on 0.5mL or 1mL disposables for 100,1000,10000 atm?

@FTLD-X

1 Like

DM with address sent.

1 Like

Idk what’s considered disposable…but @Wolkentek sent me some .5 one piece battery/cart combos that ripped solid, auto-draw and were rechargeable (if I remember correctly)

3 Likes

Nice that sounds p im desribing. What was the cost?