The Best Disposable Vape Pens

Hi Future Fam!

Just wondering for all you vape guys…

Does anyone know the best source for fake 0.5mL or 1mL disposable ccells? Something that is low failure rate and high smoke quality?

Should I go China? Is there a good U.S company that is not super expensive like CCELL?

Thanks Fam.

@anon56994712
@vapewholesupply
@qma
@VapeJet
@Vaporous_Tech
@BG305
@ccellhunter
@newworldpackaging
@FicklePickle

4 Likes

What do you mean by a fake cart? A non-functional cart?

2 Likes

sorry. knockoff or generic

You should go to china. Quality American companies typically dont sell counterfeits these days. The ones that do will be fly by night

5 Likes

for example

https://cannary.com/collections/concentrate/products/verified®-0-5ml-disposable-multiple-colours-available-qty-100?variant=32071725318279

Its around $6 each,plus tax for a jupiter/ccell style…

Does anyone have a reliable, low failure source for anything similiar thats not super expensive?

@Liam84 Maybe do you have something?

1 Like

@FTLD-X or @ExTek90?

Those have to be some of the most expensive carts I’ve ever seen. Qma has good carts at a reasonable price that and AVD @avd710

7 Likes

cool.

@avd710 @avd710_Official @AVDMarcus

Do you guya sell 0.5mL or 1mL disposable vape pens?

Cmon future. Wheres that source for the disposables…

1 Like

Bbtank makes some good disposables

5 Likes

Ill check them out

These are one of the most environmentally unfriendly products in the cannabis industry. Puff, puff, toss battery in landfill…

14 Likes

If someome can recommend the same style but rechargable even better then

You will be hard pressed to find a lead free cart out of China.

3 Likes

What do you think the best option is for a 0.5mL or 1mL disposable? Just to ccell/jupiter/avd? @BG305

This is a disposable from @Liam84 at Ispire/Ducore

6 Likes

Looks good. How did it work for you?

Seems like you are already sold on the 3 brands you keep repeating. If you are looking for something that is affordable and backed by great CS go to cart farm or drop @qma a dm.

2 Likes

Im confused as you keep saying disposable. Are you looking for a cart/battery combo? The way i see it all carts are disposable.

6 Likes

Exactly as pictured above famo. Its the pens that have the cart/battery together in a disposable some have a charger port

1 Like