The A word

I was thinking rocbud started from mephisto stock? Just did a quick search and couldn’t find anything.

I just picked up a few packs from mephisto to run outside and make some s1 seeds with

2 Likes

Sweet. I’m working on Alien vs Triangle right now.

Here’s a mephisto’s wedding x AvT seed crop plant:

14 Likes

Glue Gelato

11 Likes

I usually hate autos ran some creme de la zin a few months ago though that had an insanely unique nose. Yield was shit at about 2% from fresh frozen but I cannot get enough of the terps. Smells like a sweet pastry. Step in the right direction from this shit yields and shit terps that I’ve gotten running autos in the past.

6 Likes

I’ve got some Bobby’s Widow that smells like sweet port wine. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it. The potency isn’t there yet, but the terps are on point!

4 Likes

I just finished that seed run of mephisto crosses. Chem de la Creme grew little plants, but they smell like a french pastry. Sour Stomper is my favorite so far in regard to terps. I havent had a sour anything be this sour.

4 Likes

Next up as a pollen donor candidate:

7 Likes

My autos get 4’ tall in the middle winter in a greenhouse with no light supp and no humans to fuck it up fully automated. I’ve been there 3 times in 60 days. autoflower.online bred from crockett autos

3 Likes

Sup guys, just curious if anyone has some autos to spare? If you do just send a DM so we can chat! Much appreciated!

I just now noticed your post. I have lots of auto seed if you want any.

2 Likes

Mango Smile x Alien vs Triangle:

5 Likes

I’ve been asked by a few people to start growing ‘cannabis lite’. Mostly non daily smokers who don’t want to stick their dick in the dirt but looking for flavor & mild high. I get it. But I was thinking there is prob some good Autos that may fit this bill?

1 Like

Probably. That mango smile cross pictured above would fit that description, but it does so by being sativa dominant. There are countless photoperiod sativas and crosses that would work for you, too. I like the speedy buzz of haze, and especially when it is crossed to an indica to make a more potent hybrid.

The advantages of autos are more in simplicity for newer growers and also in the timing of outdoor crops to finish earlier or later than photoperiod plants. I honestly dont like autos indoors, due to the increased energy consumption of running lights 18-20 hours a day instead of 12.

5 Likes

Someone changed my mind with Humboldt Seed Company when it came to autoflowers. I had to run their newest generation of genetics and have nothing but kind words to say about their work.

9 Likes

Like the caramel cream autos? Or which ones

2 Likes

I liked the Caramel Cream, but I didn’t get the pheno that tasted like Werther’s candies.

The Mint Jelly ones are pretty tight and more consistent, for sure.

1 Like

Nice, I washed some caramel cream and it definitely wasn’t a washer, but did actually have that great doughy-molasses flavor. Interested to hear about the mint though

1 Like

Big Gush from Roc Bud

5 Likes

Fugue State

5 Likes

Mint Jelly

7 Likes