The A word

Same Double Durban, yes. You will LOVE them.

2 Likes

I went through a phase last year, I’m going to throw some in the greenhouse next week with a light on at night.

7 Likes

Nice! I tried some Night Owl Autos last year, wasn’t a good showing. Keep us updated!

3 Likes

Just picked both those up! Really excited to try these. Got any tips for each strain?

1 Like

I can also say that hsc vanilla latte is terpy af and vigorous. Mephisto is top dog but Nat is giving them a run for their money.
It’s also a chore to find mephisto, hsc is a click away @ buycannabisgenetics.com

4 Likes

Those prices are ridiculous(ly good)!

2 Likes

i think its per seed?

Standard MSRP, actually the last IL show retail fem. 10 packs were $120. Coupon code Future4200 saves 20%! So $8 per seed with the discount. It’s best to contact me direct for wholesale pricing for orders over 1000 seeds.

3 Likes

I showed up for the wrong “A” word. Thought it was my birthday… But we’re still talking genetic materials here so I’m intrigued. Crazy to me that everyone went mephisto.

Will have to check out other homies batches, neat topic.

1 Like

Has anyone run Ethos autos?

I’ve done their Runtz, Zweet Child, Pluto, and Crescendo autos. I just threw them in the corner of the veg and topped them at the 5th-6th node with no particular attention. They finished up at 24" and all tested 17-20%.

There’s consistency between all of them, so I don’t know if they are just hybridized autos or they are using the same gene stock for the auto trait. Overall, I would recommend them for an early outdoor harvest.

2 Likes

Glue sniffer needs like 2’x2’ spacing and might need to be deleafed.
The trizzler, grow 1 foot apart and will be just big colas down the middle. The glue sniffer branches out a bit more.
If ur going for smokable bud go for the glue sniffer, if ur looking to extract, def go with the trizzler

1 Like

I recently started breeding autos for an oklahoma project. started a website to sell the seeds, its https://autoflower.online we are taking zelle and bitcoin now. we have some bulk auto flower seed available too, it definitely seems worth growing to me, could be sold as nugs or extracted.

11 Likes

Those pics on your website look frosty af! What’s the WOG that is in all your crosses?

1 Like

The male these was, wAutomelon OG

3 Likes

Get it man!!!

1 Like

thx buddy appreciate the support, excited to be dabbing on single source 6 star with you this year.

Autos have come a long way since the last time I looked into them (probably ten years). A buddy just showed me some bud he grew and I wouldn’t have guessed they were autos in a million years. Literally looked like any other A grade deps.

3 Likes

@sweethemp are you Lucy?

Lucy is my dog so essentially yes.

1 Like

Bump for any word on rocbud Inc genetics? He seems to have somewhat of a following. Reddit peeps claim 30% thca on some varieties.

This is Ice Roc City in early flowering. It just won my contest of “who gets the silver spray?” and will now hopefully become my next pollen donor.

8 Likes