Thcv

Is anyone interested in an SOP for THCV. I figured out a synthetic route for it, but do not have the capabilities to try it out. Please send a DM.

19 Likes

Im on it. Send me the deeeeets

5 Likes

So am I what’s the need

2 Likes

Hands up High!

Send whenever!

same way drjack is doing?

I am definitely interested in that too

Can I mention that this is not a free handout but more of an offer.

2 Likes

Care to elaborate more on the offer, or would you prefer to do that via DM?

1 Like

Can you post the synthetic pathway… I have an idea as well and wondering if you chose the same route. Keep the SOP for yourself, if you are trying to work out a deal. I’m curious if this is scalable, or if it would be too cost prohibitive to make consumable products. I would like to see THCV products show up at every CBD shop before we see legalization on a federal level.

1 Like

Make the divarin, and couple it with a terpene in acidic conditions.

6 Likes

This is from some mozam we grew.
Sure its easier this way :wink:

7 Likes

My mindset is that big pharma is going to get into this game eventually and they are not going to extract from plants. They will make these molecules in massive scale and take over.

5 Likes

The strain is called mozam? is it mozambique poison? That is awesome! My highest was 7% THCV in a Durban Poison Live resin.

6 Likes

I would love to learn more about this grow for research purposes.

1 Like

This is true, but I’m working with a few medical U’s that want only phyto based cannabinoids…

So I got that going for me!

3 Likes

I have a THCv research white paper if anyone wants to read. Basically outlines the use of THCv to treat diabetes. Big pharma will definitely be looking to control this molecule in the near future unfortunately.Molecular Biology-Synthetic Cannabinoids, Organic Cannabinoids, the Endocannabinoid System, and Their Relationship to Obesity, Diabetes, and Depression.pdf (293.8 KB)

5 Likes

Please share. Thank you!!

yes please

1 Like

I would love that. I’m type I diabetic so I am very interested.

1 Like