Thcv

Hi @anon93688, are you still sharing the SOP? Curious about the synthetic route! Thank you.

Are clones of this plant available for sales or heady trades?

1 Like

I would love to share with my lab manager and have him try it out. Could you share please? I’m new to the forum so if sending by email is better, let me know.

More converted D8-THCv from CBDv hitting the market on LinkedIn from a dude named “Brian Dubs”.

1 Like

Does anyone here have an SOP for converting D8 to THCv that is actually scalable?

2 Likes

Clones of THCv are available but so far expensive, in my circles.

6 Likes

I have several Durbans. I picked up 1:1 Diet THCv from Seedsman.

Where are yours from? Doug’s?

3 Likes

I’m VERY interested.

3 Likes

There’s no such thing. Magically cleaving an arbitrary number of carbons from the sidechain would be an amazing thing though.

4 Likes

Supposedly Hoku Seed co is selling Dougs Varin 1:1 THC:THCV clones. Also S1 seeds. Shop — Hoku Seed Co.

1 Like

I’ve got two “THC-Victory” seeds going at the moment, supposed to be 1:1 THC:THCv, anyone have any experience?

I wonder how long before I can take a leaf sample and see cannabinoids on the gc

4 Likes

anyone here smoke some 1:1 THC:THCV? whats it like?

2 Likes

I’m crossing my 2:1 THCv with several popular MJ strains. Hope that some cool stuff comes out!

4 Likes

Leaf samples from the 4th node onward can be tested for cannabinoid ratios. So about 1 month from seed.

1 Like

Best cut is from 3 bears.

2 Likes

What is the strain name? Any COA’s?

Working on that now, he wants $100k

4 Likes

I’ve got hemp derived extract with a 7:1 cbd to d9THCv ratio. It is naturally THC free also. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Did he say that with a straight face? LOL.

Any super hype strain is going to max out at ~$10k right now. He’s saying it’s worth 10x times that? I think I just peed a little from laughing.

11 Likes

Theres a hemp strain in EU thst has similar qualities.

Wonder if theres some way…

1 Like