THCV Isolate

Dam dude thats a dope program

idk what silverstudent is using but 1-Click Docking is free for basic use online

4 Likes

Im blown away by the pictures with the mapping of the receptors, it always amazes me the shit humans have figured out.

4 Likes

@PCrnd @RedundantAlexithymia

@krinkle here is LulaCBD/Hempdrop.io. He usually responds if you light him up.

It was disappointing that his misrepresented “THCv” was CBDv converted to D8THCv. It definitely was not the same as cannabis-derived THCv.

3 Likes

I ordered two viles it does absolutely zero.

3 Likes

Here is my product review of their D8THCv. Spoiler: it did nothing.

3 Likes

Nothing…?

2 Likes

very curious how you were able to get enough of this molecule to Isolate it without it being mildly synthetic. So many synthetic cannabinoids on the market now.

2 Likes

The best guess on the street is that it’s synthetic CBDv → D8THCv. It is not isolated from plants.

3 Likes

What I’ve been hearing as well.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3FMXOKhBLm/?igshid=1eey6fx9w95pf

D8 thcv has been shown to reduce nicotine cravings in rats (rats are used because there brain’s work similar to ours)

Useless?

Definetly not

Just because it doesn’t get you high doesn’t mean its useless…

This ones gonna be big, ill bet you money on it

D8 thc blew up, so will d8 thc v with the coming of pure cbd v strains

6 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t smoke tobacco, although I understand the potential therapeutic value. Even then, D8THCv still wouldn’t do much for me when LULACBD was charging $90/gram.

3 Likes

For someone quitting smoking though that 90 / g might actually save them money compared to those dam patches and nicotine gum.

The price will steadily fall over the year on cbd v as there’s a pure cbd v strain out there now

Theres also a cbc strain

7 Likes

I was re-reading this paper Modulation of L-α-lysophosphatidylinositol/GPR55 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signaling by cannabinoids - PubMed
Wondering if the d8 version still binds to the GP55 receptor, I checked and there isn’t a 3d model of this protein, but I know there’s computational tools to model it with out having X-ray crystallography. I did get a result but I’m not sure how similar and accurate it is yet.

7 Likes

Hey all. We’ve tried many different fomulas with the D8THCV crystals with not positive patient feedback. We tried 10% PGVG solutions, mixed 1-20% with CBD crystal resistant disty, dabbed, etc. We don’t think this cannabinoid in isolate form or as the only cannabinoid is a good consumer rec product. Perhaps it has a target medical use, but that needs much more exploration. Patients report back that the isolate form made them feel jittery and “dumb”

4 Likes

D8-THCv is a bigger joke than d8-thc. Change my mind.

8 Likes

Thanks for the report, but we found out quite some time ago that D8THCV is bunk when @AgTonik got scammed over on a group buy. I’ve also tried what was labeled as THCV from a couple of different vendors online, and like AgTonic experienced, there was no feelings, or affects that I noticed from any of the things I tried.

Maybe some day I’ll actually come across actual/real THCV

6 Likes

Thcv doesn’t get you high

It takes away the effects of thc from what I hear

There’s a reason none of the verins are scheduled

5 Likes

More studies need to be done, but if D8 THCV is a partial agonist to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors with less side effects than Cytisine/etc, it has a legitimate everyday commercial use. Thanks for mentioning that @Kingofthekush420 - had never seen that before.

9 Likes