THCV Isolate

Just did a molecular docking on my computer to compare D9 THCV to D8 THCV binding to the CB1 receptor, here’s the results, the lower the value the better. D9 is the top picture. If anyone has experience with this work let me know, I’ve been doing a lot of self learning. image|364x500

7 Likes

forgive my ignorance and reluctance to put in the homework in receptor bonding properties…“…the lower the value…”, what value are you referring to here?

The Lower the number the better, the number being the binding affinity which is measured in kilocalorie per mole ( a unit to measure an amount of [energy] per number of [molecules][atoms] or other similar [particles] )
Basically the less energy it takes to bind Thcv to the receptor the more binding and effect we get.

8 Likes

had to check this forum to see if anyone got it glad you got to try some, so I did the group buy too placed an order back in June and still have yet to receive the THCV, they did send the D8 however.

1 Like

the group buy site appears to be dead, at least in that they have nothing listed. I think you might need to check with your bank about getting your money back

1 Like

Dam dude thats a dope program

idk what silverstudent is using but 1-Click Docking is free for basic use online

4 Likes

Im blown away by the pictures with the mapping of the receptors, it always amazes me the shit humans have figured out.

4 Likes

@PCrnd @RedundantAlexithymia

@krinkle here is LulaCBD/Hempdrop.io. He usually responds if you light him up.

It was disappointing that his misrepresented “THCv” was CBDv converted to D8THCv. It definitely was not the same as cannabis-derived THCv.

3 Likes

I ordered two viles it does absolutely zero.

3 Likes

Here is my product review of their D8THCv. Spoiler: it did nothing.

3 Likes

Nothing…?

2 Likes

very curious how you were able to get enough of this molecule to Isolate it without it being mildly synthetic. So many synthetic cannabinoids on the market now.

2 Likes

The best guess on the street is that it’s synthetic CBDv → D8THCv. It is not isolated from plants.

3 Likes

What I’ve been hearing as well.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3FMXOKhBLm/?igshid=1eey6fx9w95pf

D8 thcv has been shown to reduce nicotine cravings in rats (rats are used because there brain’s work similar to ours)

Useless?

Definetly not

Just because it doesn’t get you high doesn’t mean its useless…

This ones gonna be big, ill bet you money on it

D8 thc blew up, so will d8 thc v with the coming of pure cbd v strains

6 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t smoke tobacco, although I understand the potential therapeutic value. Even then, D8THCv still wouldn’t do much for me when LULACBD was charging $90/gram.

3 Likes

For someone quitting smoking though that 90 / g might actually save them money compared to those dam patches and nicotine gum.

The price will steadily fall over the year on cbd v as there’s a pure cbd v strain out there now

Theres also a cbc strain

7 Likes

I was re-reading this paper Modulation of L-α-lysophosphatidylinositol/GPR55 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signaling by cannabinoids - PubMed
Wondering if the d8 version still binds to the GP55 receptor, I checked and there isn’t a 3d model of this protein, but I know there’s computational tools to model it with out having X-ray crystallography. I did get a result but I’m not sure how similar and accurate it is yet.

7 Likes