THCp Synthesis

PPE and chemical respirator masks all day when I’m doing stuff like this.

5 Likes

My assumption is your going through all this to keep it ‘hemp derived’ right? Because just making the heptylresorcinol and going from there seems comparitively easy

3 Likes

M:
Did you ever give it a try?
I have been v looking for first hand accounts.

Regards

Have not yet. Still sitting on the shelf.

1 Like

I really hope the trade in THCp and other full agonist phytocannabinoids doesn’t get out of hand. There is a MASSIVE demand for full agonist synthetic “noids” on the black market and if the thcp price plummets like the price for other cannabinoids has it’s only a matter of time before it becomes the dominant ingredient in k2 here. I think the moment people start getting caught with thcp paper in prison there will be some sort of crack down on the hemp industry

5 Likes

Full agonists of CB1 are no joke lol

4 Likes

Mmmm.

Just now watching the jail video lol.

Reminds me of 2010 when spray fake thc was full blast.

2 Likes

Sort of like the government descriptions at Aberdeen …
This is the best example one could hope for.

1 Like

Yep. It lowers your blood pressure so much you can hardly move. Scary to think about

Reminiscent of orthostatic hypotention…boom you just go down.
Also rather vague but reported further complications due to long term use.
It is rather remarkable that we synthesize “this illusion”
In a partially agonized state with the endogenous agonists.

2 Likes

@anon64373531

Did you ever verify that material as being heptyl analogue? And did You ever get to the bioassay?

If it is still an the shelf…it seems prudent…

Wikipedia now has a review of THCP isomers and the Edgewood experiments on humans…below find a quote concerning “unsuitability for Military application”:
(FYI: orthostatic hypotension usually results in passing out when you attempt to stand up)

The combination of strong incapacitating effects and a favorable safety margin led the Edgewood Arsenal team to conclude that DMHP and its derivatives, especially the O-acetyl ester of the most active isomer, EA-2233-2, were among the more promising non-lethal incapacitating agents to come out of their research program.

However, DMHP had the disadvantage of sometimes producing severe hypotension at pre-incapacitating doses, which did not occur with the more widely studied and publicized belladonnoid anticholinergic agents, such as 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate (BZ), which was discovered and subsequently weaponized.[11] Military applications of synthetic cannabis were limited because the drug was both illegal and politically toxic to study via laboratory administration to enlisted servicemen. Both EA-2233-2 and the red-oil THC distillate predecessor (called EA-1476) received limited budget and resources compared to the study of other incapacitating agents of BZ derivatives and EA 1729 (LSD) (which was widely believed at the time to be a viable mind-control and truth serum useful in a variety of Cold War applications).[9] Initially, the 8 stereoisomers of EA-2233 could not be separated; later, two of the individual isomers of EA 2233 were isolated and tested, but were found to cause both orthostatic hypotension and minimal effects on performance at the very low doses used. EA 2233 did not seem to have sufficient potency to be of military interest, since an oral dose of 60mcg/kg caused a maximum decline of only 40% (at most) in performance at language and number processing tasks. A study was later published[citation needed] which showed that the oral effects of ordinary THC were only about one-third of that of THC smoked as marijuana. The study suggests that the effectiveness of EA 2233 in an aerosol might be much greater than by the oral route, but this has never been independently verified using DMHP EA 2233. EA 2233 has never been used outside of the Edgewood Arsenal where it caused zero deaths in healthy volunteers from the military, but it has been theorized to pose a risk to those either very young, very old or possibly to cause loss of motor skills in those with pre-existing hypotension. In all cases, it was reported that after 72 hours the subjects showed no detectable residual effects, flashbacks, etc.

However, because DMHP was deemed to have an unsafe TI (Therapeutic Index) relative to BZ for use during military operations, its study was abandoned in favor of BZ.

4 Likes

as someone who’s seen someone grapple with the consequences of an unmeasured dose of dimethylheptyl THC (mixture of d8/d9 isomers)…I would strongly advise avoiding those compounds, unless you wanna have auditory/visual hallucinations and aphasia for like 72 hours.

Although, I have come across one person who actually enjoyed those compounds - but I think that person might have a few receptors loose to begin with…

10 Likes

Saw new topics on Reddit people talk about isomerize cbdp to thcp they talk about it’s same method as with cbd so assume Europe will drown in zeolite converted cbdp to thcp at the blackmarket soon :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Well doubt that’s gona happen thcp is fairly legal (still not wanted)
And there are plenty of labs producing it locally and Israel is shipping loads in
So no need yet to isomerize

2 Likes

Checked eu list thcp is now on the list sadly , i wish they never made the cbdp as that one Will remain legal in my country and thcp Will be illegal soon just like hhc is illegal every wher in eu now more or less

And the topic is hot in a Reddit group on people say it’s same time and rout with zeolite to convert it sadly , hope they delete the topic before it gets out of control

You realize that once thcp is out
Synthetic noids will replace them realy fast
Think adbb butinaca will start the mess
That will follow
The synthesis is simple but there are noumerous mistakes that will be made with consequences

5 Likes

Okay you really think people Will start to spray the real synthetic adbb pinaca and shit again ? Haven’t heard of dose noids for years! ever since thcp came to Europe it flooded the market with sparyed thcp in cbd/cbg flowers see it every wher now , and saw thcp on the list for getting baned and the cbdp to thcp with zeolite thread is hot now

All dose crazy powder form spices are crazy remember people died like flys in my country and got like retarded and brain damage from all dose crazy noids

1 Like

Yep 100% don t want to get into the details but I am in the RC business so pretty aware of what’s mooving

2 Likes

It’s interesting to me that THCp isn’t wanted in europe. Is it because there’s a higher demand for THC-like cannabinoids, compared to spice-like cannabinoids? Consumers being better informed about the effects and risks of full agonist cannabinoids? Here in the US there are THCp vapes in every gas station.

2 Likes