THCP for sale?

Is anyone selling THCP?

1 Like

Let me know what you find. So far the last price was 185 per gram. Not direct with manufacturer. This has come down from 200 bucks per g

3 Likes

125-150$ a gram from us depending on quantity 90% Total THCp.

6 Likes

@kcalabs tested?

1 Like

ofcourse.

Have 600grams of this batch roughly.

2 Likes

What’s the minimum order quantity? I would love to add some to my next order. I’ll be gettin back to R&D shortly, :kissing_heart:

I intended to place that order last week.

2 Likes

what are you thinkning, i can flexible for ya.

2 Likes

Hey bret are you buying this directly form manufacture or are you making it yourself ? From what I gather their is a magic chemist in Colorado that has cracked this im wondering if they are on your team.

3 Likes

Yoo can I buy some too?

I want to make gummies with it lol

You know if this is hemp derived or synthetic?

Hmmm, does anyone have any links on the medicinal benefits(especially pain relief?)
I’d be interested if it good for that, for personal use

If you get some let me know

3 Likes

I would be interested in a gram or two for R and D. If that’s below MOQ I very well understand.

1 Like

Just shoot me DMs, or just buy off of our website Bulk THCP Distillate | Best THCP Distillate for Sale | Vivimu use CUSTOMER 30 for 30% off. We charge about that for single grams through our wholesale.

It is not hemp derived like d8 thcv and d9 thcv (insert your own terminology).

3 Likes

Also I will mention my experience, I usually dab all of our cannabinoids once or twice.

I am not a smoker anymore and hardly consume so I have a negative tolerance. 25mg and I am fucked up.

So I took a small dab of THCp with one of my other guinea pigs (heavy smoker) and was overall functionally fine I was actually up until 1am (which is late for me) learning about SEO as I was a novice. For some reason it was quite a stimulating high for me when I woke up I was still high which isn’t abnormal for me. But it lasted for 72hours, luckily I somewhat enjoyed the high as I had energy and in a good mood (delta 8 and delta 9 make me grogy as hell).

My Guinea pig was completely fine though, he said HHC-O-Acetate fucked him up way more. We will be testing that out this week.

6 Likes

sounds like something is wrong?

1 Like

Elaborate, if you do not mind?

HHC-OAc is a fine compound.

Let me know how the testing goes…

If the comparison is THCp (two isomers?)…
vs HHC-O-Acetate

And THCp is a “full agonist”
as opposed to a partial agonist like D9 THC.

How can HHC-O-Acetate fuck him up way more than a full agonist?

as I said…something doesn’t sound right…
but I am listening intently…so please bring next week;s “Testing” to my attention…and since it is “THCp”…I use the term “next week’s” pun intended.
The dual nature of the THCp product may present problems…of interpretation…to say the least? The acetate comparison may indicate
the THCp product is not achieving the action of a full agonist.
Post Adams’ work with dog,
the later work by DOD sort of suggests the “full agonists” put people on the floor for 48 plus hours or so…(don’t quote me on exact time…prolonged incapacitation)…

capisce?

1 Like

Yeah he might have just taken more HHC-O-Acetate nothing scientific of someone just ripping dabs.

As far as testing, we have testing on THCp analytically if that is what you are referring to. Non Analytical I just meant people smoking HHC-O-Acetate and eating it.

Obviously HHC-O-Acetate will take some time for us to make the standard for both isomers.

I think i fully understand what you are typing out, but let me know if I missed anything.

Nothing missed, you’re good to go as far as I am concerned.
perhaps I missed something…your THCp product is composed
of two isomers. Is that correct?
And those two compounds are mixed in some other cannabinoid
brew? And it is this “brew” we are comparing…I think I got it?
can you define the “rest of the mixture”? Thanks…

Is there anyway you can find a semi prep chiral column to resolve
your two THCp isomers… especially for this testing…
The idea that one can only buy a mixture of brew of cannabinoid material obfuscates the entire issue of potency. This is what the fellow from NY was doing. Is this the same group?

best