THCP and other "extreme" psychoactive compounds

I guess Id like to understand what part of hemp is feed stock to these synthesis and isnt already readily available for cheaper from non hemp feed stock

Sure looks to me like its trying to be slide under hemp protections. Thats the elephant in the room to me.

1 Like

I mean what’s the worst thing that happens with acetates ? We all turn into actual sentient beings. And learn wellness?

I believe there are inhalation health concerns documented for acetates.

4 Likes

Bro first of all you’re wrong, I have no problem at all with people taking synthetic compounds. hell one of my long life philosophies was “better living through modern chemistry”.
As far as hemp and the “farm bill” goes, I think people seized on finding loopholes in the law and are making compounds that are not within the “spirit of the law” and so far people are getting away with it, but I think that if it continuously done irresponsibly eventually that pendulum is going to swing back the other direction and impose all kind of stupid and draconian laws and regulations, so instead of continuously pushing the envelope without any “rhyme or reason” and without any self-regulation I would propose that people in the industry think not just with their wallet but with their better sense andconscious as well.

6 Likes

I dont have issue with drugs lol.

I have issue with labeling.

If someone says this is hemp and i inhale it, and its not.

Type of deal.

2 Likes

It’s not just labeling I think everyone in the industry should exercise some self-control and use their heads

5 Likes
3 Likes

Jesus Christ lmao

One of them started barking

CiCi knew what was up though. Handled himself well after taking what looked to be more than 2 puffs. Impressive.

2 Likes

As relating to this conversation:

The difference between meth and MDMA is two oxygen atoms, one at the 3 and the other at the 4 position and yet no sane honest human being would equate one to the other.

14 Likes

The chemistry pretentiousness in me is requiring that I mention that there is also an extra carbon in mdma :wink:

5 Likes

All right we can take it even a step further and at the same time make it even more correlated to the Cannabis industry.

Methamphetamine can come in a molecule that looks completely the same but with the exception of the chiral center orientation. One direction is the meth that you know of as a recreational drug, the other direction has extremely low psychoactive effect

3 Likes

And also with MDMA it’s best to have a racemic mixture of 50/50

4 Likes

Are there any granular analyses available for public view re: the Edgewood Experiments? I can’t find much else other than Edgewood/Aberdeen Experiments - Public Health

It’d take a bit of time but may be useful to FOIA for curiosity’s sake

I dont agree that this is always or even usually the outcome. Severe mental trauma can result from compounds that are this powerful. Cannabis sometimes gives people a view that people can only have good outcome from psychedelic compounds because THC in lower doses is a very benign psychedelic. I have seen to many go with that mentality into strong psychedelic experiences such as LSD, DMT, Psilocybin, etc… and do permanent damage to their psychological wellbeing. Especially with some of the more potent psychadellic effects of these noids Im sure there are already people who have ruined their experience with THC due to associated anxiety from trauma inflicted by “extreme” noids. Something to think about for sure.

7 Likes

If it is not in the spirit of the law than how do you explain the injunction in Georgia, Texas, Kentucky, Florida, that prohibits law enforcement from messing with psychoactive derived cannabinoids.

Clearly the spirit of the law is in promotion in many scenarios for these cannabinoids.

1 Like

Wow, that was a sobering video to say the least

1 Like

I explained it, that it’s because of people much the same as you that push in a certain direction. I am not for the banning of any molecule whatsoever, that’s not what I’m trying to advocate for. I’m trying to advocate for “responsibility”.

5 Likes

Anyways guys, ya’ll have any of that chrome?

are you looking for chrome trioxide or potassium permanganate?

Just to be clear I’m joking here.

You skipped over hemp derived.

Which is where everyone is now playing in murkier waters. This again is a giant elephant in the room.

Playing “idk how it’s made” can only last so long.

Again, I have no concern about these “super noids” for consumers. Let people do what they want to their bodies. But educated.

I have concerns for our fellow hemp licenses thinking it is hemp.

Hemp bill doesnt protect non hemp made noids.

As far as trying them, supporting their existence. I’m all for. Don’t get me twisted. I just strongly believe this is playing with fire and respect anyone continuing the noid evolution.

3 Likes