THCA whitelabling/wholesale questions

Hello everyone, finally producing product at our new lab and was wondering if anyone was looking for THCA and at what price? I’m going to be phoning up and emailing people off the Calcannabis website, so if you see an email from Purity Isolation/Cloud 9 that’s me! Just got these Q & A’s before packaging up into grams and half’s but if anyone is looking for wholesale unpackaged or packaged ready for retail please DM. I’d love to establish relationships earlier and have another thread for our secondary oil.

(If I need to be verified to post this way, can someone direct me to the way of being verified. I have all licensing information needed)

4 Likes

Nobody interested?

1 Like

Lots of labs and lab people are on here, not so much brands

4 Likes

I’d post some pics of the products. Show what the customer is going to see with the grams and half grams all packaged up. Some close ups of the diamonds would help, too.

4 Likes

That’s true. but most people with a manufacturing license also have distribution. it’s always nice to have variety. but I get where you’re coming from

It is actually THCA made from a diamond run.
First time trying it, great results

3 Likes

I’m going to package up soon, the fires just makes things complicated here in Oakland

Sorry I meant to tag the other gentleman but it was too late once posted.

Whats ur price on a lb in bulk?

3 Likes

Shoot me an offer via here or in DM. I’m open on my price since I’d like to establish a long term relationship on my product. Tell me what you’d like to pay and if I can make it happen I will.

tax included

I’m gonna start the bidding at $3000.

3 Likes

Thank you good sir, makes me feel like less of a loser on here :grin:

$3000 per LB? Per kilo? Lol

1 Like

$3000 a lb looks about right for that quality in terms of % thca. I’d imagine if you would have left it in bigger stones it could have fetched a higher $$$.

3 Likes

$3000 a lb?
Without tax included?

1 Like

What’s the tax where your at for manufacturering as we know there are parts you don’t have to pay a manufacturering tax

2 Likes

It’s not a manufacturing tax, it’s the cultivation tax that gets passed along from cultivation to manufacturing to retail (I’ve worked in San Bernardino county, Monterey county and alameda county and have never heard of a manufacturing tax or paid one. I’ve paid the cultivation tax every purchase through METRC Track N Trace. I can’t believe their are counties charging a manufacturing tax on top of the cultivation tax. That’s criminal)

I’m in Oakland California

2 Likes

. Look at retail and sell it for 20 percent retail

1 Like

That would be $8-10 a gram before taxes

Which is a little lower then I was hoping for. To produce wholesale product at those prices would be possible but not without cheap good trim (which is hard to find at the moment) :woozy_face:

Are you sure in cali guild extracts sells.thca powder in the 98% range for 70 a g. I would guess 15 a g would ok. Allow the distributor and the store to profit with taxes and overhead all that. But then again that’s a total guess. I cant see selling a product that retails for 70 a g for 3I a lb like some have suggested. Seems like someone it the middle would be making a killing

3 Likes

Do the white labeling laws in CA still prohibit non-licensees from co-branding products?

1 Like