THCA whitelabling/wholesale questions

My mind was in the $13-15 ball park. Last sale at my old facility was 4 kilograms last year for $14 a gram with tax included. I figured $12 would be the lowest reasonable price. Guild over charges for their product imo. I want to provide a quality product for an affordable price that everyone can afford.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the day I don’t have to pay some.much cuz all I buy is diamonds /thca powders. Good luck and g-d speed

1 Like

Yeah dont look at guild for retail prices those are really inflated from their branding they did before prop 64.
Realistically if u can get it under 10/g then those are the numbers that will work, there are many people at the 15/g range

3 Likes

Not to my knowledge. as long as you are an employee on payroll for the licensed company, you can process as an employee for the licensed entity. If said employee is the owner of intellectual property utilized in said licensed facility, I don’t believe the state cares as long as said product is being made for the licensed entity Exclusively.

Alright good to know. Does the $15 include tax? Realistically I could get the number to $10 or less if I had the biomass resources. If you want cheap isolate, shoot me cheap biomass for the process and I’ll make it all day.

The 15 includes tax. The 10/g rate i gave was pre tax.
This was last year when i heard these prices, it may have gone up a bit with the biomass shortage

1 Like

Those numbers are definitely possible for me once harvest comes and trim is abundant and cheap

Hi. I’m interested. Can you DM me pls?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Interested, please DM with info like pricing and COA’s.

bruh this thread is almost 4 years old and the person you quoted isnt even the OP.

da fuck?

6 Likes

Lol i was asking for anyone that work in labs for pricing and coas to do testing.

1 Like

That may have been your intent…but the person your replied to & quoted probably doesn’t see it that way.

DM pls, we are looking for 20 to 30kg a month in Europe

1 Like

Who do you hope will DM you?

OP hasn’t been seen in these parts in almost three years.

Try your search again…pay more attention to dates next time.

…and maybe check to see if the person you’re trying to contact has been seen here recently.

2 Likes

It doesnt hurt to reply to an old thread, just make sure u tag their name, so it potentially pops up in their email notifications.
Just “plain” replying wont do much unless they are active.
Ive seen plenty of people who were inactive for years pop back in because someone properly tagged their handle.

Like this @Purityisolation

7 Likes

What you are asking is a felloney in 85% of eu country s on a open platform
Not sure if that’s the way to go forward

2 Likes

Yeah, but his plan is to sell it as cocaine, for which it will test ND…

2 Likes

Oh? Send me a DM if serious

2 Likes

Holy shit my email has been blowing up. Thanks for finally getting my attention lol

4 Likes