THCa Flower D9 Compliant

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@r33fermadness disinformation still going strong

6 Likes

What disinformation?

that THCa hemp is a thing

it’s just fucking weed

16 Likes

I just happened to read an article posted today from Rod Kight about it. It sounds interesting anyway

https://cannabusiness.law/thca-flower-the-next-big-thing-in-hempland/

1 Like

https://www.ams.usda.gov/sites/default/files/media/TestingGuidelinesforHemp.pdf

1. Tests shall measure the total THC concentration in a sample submitted to a laboratory for
    analysis. The laboratory will perform chemical analysis on the sample using postdecarboxylation or other similarly reliable methods where the total THC concentration level
    considers the potential to convert delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) into THC.
11 Likes

Maybe I’m just not understanding this article but this article seems an 11 on the 1 to 10 stupid scale

20 Likes

I got some blasted nugs you can have. Lol best I can offer

15 Likes

I guess if you can recarb converted d9 and then infuse it back onto hemp flower then that could theoretically be legal THCA flower… Hmmmm🤔
And the plot thickens. Tune in next week, same time, same channel for the next episode.

2 Likes

How much? I need them for my dioramas.

1 Like

What are “blasted” nugs? Would that be legal to buy and if pricing for such a product reasonable? I take it that a blasted nug is like moonrock or something? :?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t sell them. But feel free to dig them out of the trash. Blasted nugs. As in nugs that were blasted lol

5 Likes

Pssst :wink:

… “Why isn’t my thca flower compliant anymore?”… Our protagonist asks 2 months later.

9 Likes

Hear it’s pretty warm in Oklahoma this time of year.

In states that only test for total D9 this is a thing. Chi-raq being the biggest market in the country. I guess if you know you know.

You mean in the very few states that DON’T test total thc… Then yes maybe you can get away with slanging FRESHLY HARVESTED weed as “thca hemp”. Just know that in about two months it will definitely have decarbed above the thc (neutral) limit during normal room temp storage.

5 Likes

He’s got the chads wrapped around his dick, that guy is gunna get some people locked up and get rich trying lol

5 Likes

I’m just waiting for the day some fool is going to pull a benzene ring out of the terps and build on it to make all kinds of psychedelics and try to sell it under the farm bill as “hemp derived”.

17 Likes

Honestly suprised this hasnt happened yet

2 Likes