Thc-v clones

Very Good Hemp is opening sales on a THC-v dominant cultivar. Get a rare breeder into your operation! THC-v will be one of the next big money Cannabinoids. My offer is 2 rooted clones guaranteed live in your hands. Additionally I will replace it at no cost up to 2x within a year of purchase if you get bugs, mold, or kill it

50% down prior to cutting clones
50% due prior to receipt
As always I’m happy to answer any questions… shoot me a dm

5 Likes

With cannabinoid content so low and 2:1 thcv:thc ratio what is one supposed to do with these genetics? Are the analytics from mature flower ?

2 Likes

Leaf analysis

Wowww. How much @very.good.cannabis?

I’m curious as well

1 Like

Flower analysis please, the leaf analysis doesn’t bode well for flower total THC.

1 Like

You can just click his edit , but $5k for 2

3 Likes

Thx he msged me the same @PharmExOregon too rich fo me blood

3 Likes

$5k for 2 clones?

6 Likes

eXoTiCs

5 Likes

Some fcg

4 Likes

Tomorrow is October 1st. You haven’t test a piece of flower yet?

If your leaf was at .2 thca on July 31, your bud is already hot…

4 Likes

Also curious how you can even think to justify that pricing with only a leaf sample. I’m confused.

4 Likes

We used to lock people away for weed, now we lock the weed away from the people.

7 Likes

Show us some pictures of the mother stock and multiple flower COA’s please, interested…

Yikes. Do you even have a COA for the flower?

I don’t see the point of posting the leaf results. Doesn’t tell you anything about the legitimacy of the cut.

2 Likes

Apparently someone read: $5,000 dollar cut in the lab results? I say someone because I ain’t read that anywhere

1 Like

Read the edits…

5 Likes

FYI - Sugar Black Rose - delicious seeds has a decent amount of thcv for anyone looking.

3 Likes

1/4 spots under contract. 3 spots left before the sale is closed.

1 Like