Thc-P Cbd-P and Crispr

Meh. Too big a hammer to qualify as genetic manipulation. Same applies to mutagen based breeding.

We didn’t come up with “GMO” till we learned how to splice DNA in the test tube. Those who figured it out sat down in asilomar in 1975 and figured out how to proceed before making mod one.

The argument that gmo is no different from traditional breeding is marketing hogwash too. Simply an earlier attempt to calm the public. Just as disingenuous as “crispr isn’t gmo”.

4 Likes

Yeah. Like I said. Sounds terrifying.

Wasn’t “all natural, hemp derived“ was it?

So we are agreed that a “Non-gmo hemp” plant That had been engineered to make hu-210 would be a Worse idea than @Kingofthekush420’s current plan?

3 Likes

Agreed, also check out dimethylheptylpyran (DMHP) and Parahexyl. Both are the d6a,10 versions with different tail lengths

Btw, THCp would form a very similar compound to HU-210 when taken orally. Difference is THCp has heptyl tail and hu-210 dimethylheptyl tail. 11-hydroxy-THCp would probably still be very potent

Edit: actually hu-210 is the d8 isomer so a little different there

@cyclopath

2 Likes

If I had any sort of big boy money I’d love to get @cyclopath and @silverstudent on a collab

6 Likes

Is the ratio of D8/D9 constant or variable?

One might imply enzymatic, the other environmental…

3 Likes

Has anyone actually bio-assayed either heptyl? It’d be crazy to invest a ton of money time and effort into something for human use, if nobody knows the effect in human. Lab results don’t always translate into human result.

7 Likes

Dude! Have you tried this shit?

Shows binding affinity & mouse data. Presumably bioassay data is anecdotal at best right now.

1 Like

They have standards for all these now

1 Like

The question was “haz you huffed it?”

Or are you suggesting a 1mg/ml In methanol Analytics standard is the place to start for bio-assays?!?

If the high sucks
The buy sucks
(Them non-GMO plants are expensive, least the first 1/2 dozen are!)

2 Likes

All im pointing out is that there’s standards out there now for this shit so you’ll probably start seeing these pop up eventually.

In response to “has anyone done the bioassay?”…

Only tying it into the question asked after prompting, and still not actually addressing “has anyone done the bioassay?”.

Edit: You may have made the connection between analytical standards and well documented Bioassays in your head, but it still didn’t quite make it to the page.

Not hating, understand the logic (now), just clarifying why I questioned the relevance of your response to the question at hand.

1 Like

Having a goal is really important here, is finding or making a heptyl variety for a purely scientific purpose, or for a capitalist reason. Having a timeline is also important.

3 Likes

We want access to all the cannabinoids but with a Heptyl tail to see what they do. Same thing with the butyl tail and every variation in between.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3FMXOKhBLm/?igshid=m9f5jty67klm

This is an example of why I want to access the different lengths of carbon tail on cannabinoids

Who knows what they can do

2 Likes

Who knows what they can do. That right there is a problem. If you just consume every compound you can possibly make, you will get yourself and others hurt in the long run.

10 Likes

Theres a reason they usually start with trials in mice before giving it to humans

We wouldn’t just make a seed and start selling it

When you get to this caliber trials are a must

And that’s what you’re planning on doing? I haven’t known you to do mice tests in the past

4 Likes

Im not the one making the seeds, if anything im going over there to help show them how to grow it.

This is WAYYYYYYYYY bigger then me

Im just the crazy cannabis dude who comes up with these ideas

1 Like

Involuntary testing of anything on animals is 100% fucked up. What we do to those poor creatures in the name of science is utter bullshit.

5 Likes

The mice said it was all good

8 Likes