THC-o Acetate Time! Wtf did my buddy buy?!?!

The gymnastics being played to get rid of all the hemp everyone grew. :rofl:

16 Likes

My lab just got in a standard for thco. Iā€™ll be dropping it off today and will post results tomorrow or the day after when I get em!

The available standard out there is d9-THC-O. Most of the material out in the market seems to be d8-THC-O.

3 Likes

If you donā€™t mind me asking, how much does a kilo of d8-OAc go for?

1 Like

Depends on the wiff you get when opening it

2 Likes

lol not particularly insightful. So then whatā€™s the range of prices, in your (or anyoneā€™s) experience?

1 Like

There was some listed on rawmarket for $1600 a l. Iirc. Itā€™s gone now

1 Like

I just googled it and I see some for $3800 now :man_shrugging:

1 Like

32-38 quantity drops it thatā€™s from a few sources Iā€™ve seen.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not really sold on it for recreational.
Kinda sits like CBG but isnā€™t natural. Is 100% synthetic
Ooh vibes for a moment. Idk. Iā€™ll try better and larger doses edible, but Iā€™m not sold on it in cart form at allā€¦

Feel free to make me a believer in your productsā€¦

If it smells bad on opening Iā€™m not consuming it.

Maybe when blending truly becomes valued weā€™ll see it aid. Today itā€™s extremely limited use.

Dont smoke it. It doesnt seem to be safe, and im not a fan of effects kicking in 30-45 minutes later. It lso seems to be only 1.5x stronger than thc when smoked, and its really like d8 on steroids. Heavy body high and a heavy yet manageable head high.

But you consume it orallyā€¦ i can see hwere they get the 3x stronger than THC from. 10mg feels like 30mg with a crippling body high. Everyone i know that has eaten thco gets fucked ass up from it in a zombie like effect. If you eat more than 30mg YOU WILL BE fucked up the next day. And these are results from true heads that smoke and dab a lot. I wouldnt give thc-o to a low tolerance normie.

2 Likes

Spot on! my homie ordered for $4k originally, waited the invoice out n dropped it to 3.5k for the single liter

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing where these standards are available?

Cayman has the d9.

3 Likes