Thc-o-acetate Reviews / Reports

No worries just trying to track down if multiple people are preforming the synthesis and if any have a COA yet for potancy

5 Likes

Suppose I can find out myself. Who has a standard

I was pretty convinced that the acetate was thermolabile at dabbing temperatures. Curious - did your dab taste like vinegar at all?

4 Likes

Had some from Medusa last time I hosted him for dinner…too much being dabbed on to say what had what effects lol but dabbed a whole g over a day or two…no wild lifestyle changes or profound levels of enlightenment resulted hahaha…

From what I understand at least when in justed the body uses that molecule to metabolize anandamide

4 Likes

I noted “dmt” like tasted…so possibly alkaline heavy flavors?

1 Like

I also understand it has a pretty quick degradation curve possibly

1 Like

Had a super super super super Minor reminder of heptane with a menthol/limonene resemblance in scent. When dabbed it wasn’t at all noticed (thank God), but reminded me of some cbd I crashed out myself recently.

1 Like

It definitely worked on my body and mind for my 2 timed dabs for a solid hour.

I will test as a consumable shortly.

Does anyone know why it’s so easy on the lungs? Is it the viscosity? I don’t think I’ve ever smoked or vaped anything that felt so benign on the lungs without totally numbing on the way in.

2 Likes

Don’t know but same you can tome toke toke toke and smooth like those dragon breathing vapes

1 Like

It has a mild acetate flavor and because it more readily passes the blood brain barrier than THC, it arrives in a rush, so that the most common first words out of our students mouths, were, “Oh Wow”. The second was, “That’s not at all what I expected.”

Some minor subtle light color shifts.

A calm relaxed catholic high, at peace with the universe.

Short shelf life with some acetic acid bite as it degrades.

14 Likes

Pretty spot on to my recent experience

1 Like

I recently got a batch of acetate from a reputable supplier that i will be posting a review and questions about here shortly, but i wanted to share my two cents about my thoughts on THC-o so far. I do have a decent tolerance and my nightly dab seshes havent been getting me on that floating thru space level like they used to!

I went over to another processors place to check out the acetate he had in. The consistency was runny and oil was even more translucent than d8 and refracted light in a cool way.

I dabbed probably around 0.05-0.1g of it and it had a slight lemony flavor to it. I felt a slight rush you get from dabbing anything, similar to dabbing some nice cbd. Didnt really notice much of an effect off the bat. About 20 minutes in i started to feel GREAT! I had a clear head buzz but what i really noticed was a nice warming body buzz, almost similar to microdosing shrooms. about 30/40 minutes in the headspace increased and i had a very cerebral effect in the dome similar to a headband buzz. I got a few grams from the guy to try out and have been mixing with wax and do like the high i get from that. You feel the wax instantly and keep on rising.

My best way to describe thco-o is like smoking an edible. The effects are pretty similar and the fact that it creeps in 30 minutes after you dab it help the case. Last night i said fuck it and took a glob of wax and dipped it in a heaping scoop of acetate. I felt pretty nice off the dab I made a frozen pizza. By the time the pizza was done i was obliterated, devoured the whole thing and had such a heavy couchlock i had to fight myself to get up and brush my teeth. I am not a big dude and havent been getting munchies off the dabs lately but still had room for half a pint of ben and jerrys after.

Point is, THC-o when smoked on it’s own is alright. But when you combine it with other cannabinoids it does take it to the next level. I may have a low potency batch of d8 which i will be posting about to see what i am actually smoking on

10 Likes

I had their batches and another labs batch.

Similar effects to both, no noticeable difference although i was informed that one batch was pure d9 OA and the other was a 70/30 D9/D8 OA liter.

2 Likes

I’ll be waiting.

I’m still waiting for someone else to boof their THCOA

1 Like

200mg rectally administered was nothing special. #forscience

9 Likes

The special part is when you get cotton mouth randomly and wonder heeeeey I didn’t smoke what’s the deal and then you remember what you done

4 Likes

My only qualm is like 5-10 minutes after a big dab, I cant stop coughing?! Its the smoothest experience ever until like the 5-10 min mark I cough a lung up.

I administered 3000mg in my ass

#pwned

2 Likes

In case anyone was curious here is the COA for the toxic wast… thco acetate

7 unknowns in pretty high concentrations.

The lab didn’t have the standard for d8 thco and only had d9thco. They seemed to have identified the peak for d8 along with 7 other compounds.

8 Likes