Thc-o-acetate Reviews / Reports

Hey

I wanted to get some consumer reviews on thc-o-acetate. I’d like to understand dosing before diving in (baby steps)

Also if there are different results from inhalation vs ingestion.

I’ll add my own feedback shortly…

8 Likes

Fat dabs bro

Fat dabs…

18 Likes

Kinda intimidated so we’ll start… Small. Definitely dabs tho

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be, you shouldn’t expect anything particularly wild. Its not overwhelming, and I don’t understand how it got that reputation. You could probably throw some in a cart and meter it out that way, but then its hard to tell how many milligrams you’ve consumed.

2 Likes

Initial dab: (small)

Did low temp and no cough. Was smooth.

Giving it 30 for this. The tiniest of sweats are rising slightly.

We’ll see if any of these articles do it justice.

Second dab in (fuck it). Noticable sensation climbing. Pausing for 30 to experience.

3 Likes

Boof it?

15 Likes

:rofl: I’m not a boof scientist. Leave that to someone else interested.

2 Likes

we prefer the term boofentist

18 Likes

There’s definitely a noticeable effect taking place. I just can’t quite find the words to describe it yet.

I really liked the o acetate I tried at the GLG mixing at with thca diamonds was next level though

12 Likes

There’s a climbing sensation / comes in waves type of effect. Really really interesting. Not at all any sleepy feelings or hunger. Just vibes. Idk

What all these guys said ^^
We noticed no matter how big a dab we took, it never really made you cough.
It’s some cool stuff

3 Likes

Definitely had a 30 minute climb sensation to it.
Don’t feel at all unable to drive (I’m not though) or operate machinery. Feel more uppity but spaced.
Body high and head high confirmed.

Nothing like D9thc or d8thc kind of like CBT(spacy sensation) but more effects like the climbing body high.

Feel as though an hour in effects won’t be noticed. They’re definitely not extraordinary long lasting I am anticipating. Maybe I’m on the bottom of a wave though.

5 Likes

All in all, I see this like CBT but with a body high as well. Very exciting cannabinoid. Would love to see more on the market. Whatever it’s doing to my receptors I approve.

5 Likes

It’s really nothing like d9? wild

2 Likes

Not one fucking bit. Spacey I suppose but not like thca or thc or even d8 level of similar high. Still a high nonetheless. The body high was the most enjoyable. Sensational climbing feeling but not in heart rate. Just vibes. Easily over in an hour though from two small dabs.

5 Likes

But how easy is it to spray on flower? j/k

1 Like

This distillate is quite viscous.

Was yours from Medusa labs?

2 Likes

Nah not directly at least. I’ll ask player if I can tag em. You can always text me.