Thc isolate syringe filling machine

hey guys , looking machine for thc isolate syringe filling .

any ideas?

Do you mean thc distillate? Isolate usually refers to a powder with a potency of 99% +

3 Likes

@qma

His cart filler should work for this. I just hand filled 20x darts last night. Kinda a PITA the way I do it, but I works.

1 Like

Cart farmer and This . Perfect set up I can fill hundreds a hour

1 Like

Why use a cart filling machine to fill a syringe? That would interesting to watch. I ask, what end were you planning on filling? The extremely small hole (not sure the cart fillers get that small),or the large hole (how would you get the plunger back in ). I Invision one big mess.
The syringe is very capable of being filled with one hand, very quickly.

I have a way for filling thru the large hole.
Lab stand
Heat gun

And a few times burning fingers

2 Likes

So how would one get the air bubble out? I mean you have to have air space left in the barrel right. As you inserted the tip, that would discharge contents.
I guess you could fill the barrel full, planning on squeezing out the volume of the plunger`s tip. I see a big mess!

1 Like

Ok heres how I do it
Lab stand with clamp
Heat gun
Holders for darts

Put 2x darts into holder on lab stand
Use heat gun to get both darts hot.
Make sure dart as leur lock cap on.
Scoop up disty and carefully put into dart hole
Allow to drain down dart. Use heat gun to get distillate to flow if needed.
Remove from clamp
Put plunger in so rubber seal is into dart
Quickly invert dart while holding plunger securely. ITS GONNA BE HOT!
Wait for distillate to flow back twords plunger.
Open leur lock cap, slowly and carefully push plunger so theres a small bubble at the leur lock spot.
Once happy with it, put leur lock cap back on.

Done

Personally I fill 20 at a time, then reheat, invert, and put plunger in vs doing 2 at a time.

1 Like

Have you ever timed yourself :point_up_2: vs just using the syringe as a syringe? I can definitely see where you would of burned your fingers, and I still see one big mess. But I dont fill glass syringes on the frequent.

1 Like

Zero mess

I use my dab tool (cleaned before using) to fill the darts. Scoop enough for 1g, if you do it correctly, there no mess or distillate on the rim.

I can do 20 in about 35 mins or less. I used to be a chef, so handling hot stuff doeant phase me too much.

If it’s an issue, wear a silicone or the like hot glove to handle the darts.

When I say using the heat gun, you dont need to like melt the dart. Just enough to get the distillate warm to flow down.

We use the 1cc glass syringes in the hospital. Iv only seen them filled with Fentanyl. Everytime I see one used, I want to keep the neat little thing. But I also want to keep my license. Taking home any syringe that was used in narcotic administration would be carrier ending.

2 Likes

Another option (see search bar for another fishing line trick), find a small blunt tip leur lock needle to fill thru the tip of the dart. Fill thru the dispensing part.

3 Likes

This is how to do it forsure. Fill em from the front then cap. Easy af

5 Likes

Get the metal plunger syringes. Don’t cheap out. Save you a ton of time and heartache.

3 Likes

They have 1ml syringes with a vent on the plunger. Fill the syringe, pop plunger in, push all the air out, then tighten the plunger.

I got a 100 of em from a supplier here for a buck a syringe.

5 Likes

Now that sounds like a winner. I’ll have to check them out.

1 Like

@hilldarrius1 is the supplier I purchased from.

3 Likes

Damn you! I just bought 300 of the basic type a month ago. Landed last week.

2 Likes

Yeah, these are much better than the plastic ones. I thought everyone was getting these from @hilldarrius1.

Totally worth the extra cost over the plastic plungers.

2 Likes

Male luer to luer and a 25ml glass syringe or cartfarmer lol shameless plug

3 Likes