Thc isolate syringe filling machine

Luer to luer couplings.

2cc syringe

2 Likes

Ill have 1ml syringes with a white panel for branding in a month or two. No supplier wants to touch the plunger material i want

1 Like

What material do you want?

Unicorn horn, f varietal

5 Likes

Ptfe?

Nope. Ptfe is too rigid, unfortunately

You couldnā€™t do it just like the one above (that has a metal plunger with 2 o-rings) ? But using a ptfe plunger and Viton O-rings?

2 Likes

Metal female to female. Brilliant sir.
Iā€™m digging the vented plungerā€¦add your cart filling machine with thatā€¦winner winner chicken dinnerā€¦

1 Like

The fishing line tek is what Iā€™ve been using. Mush easier and faster for me when doing multiple at a time. Just fill through big hole and insert fish line put in plunger air slips past fishing line. plus I donā€™t have to worry about solution cooling I can fill 100-300 at a time then cap.

6 Likes

i mean pure thc 99%

you ever done it to pure thc?

the pure thc is almost solid and hard to work with , thc is sensitive to heat and oxygen .

i cant find a machine that could fill a syringe with it

1 Like

Are you talking about the diamonds or the glue woe?

I used to rock these a long time ago, these can actually be filled from the back quite successfully. Fill them from the back without getting oil on the inside sides and then insert the dry plunger. It will allow air to squeeze out until it seats on top of the product in the syringe.After that it is fairly tight.

What material do you want? Do you need any recommendations?