THC-A Flower and Isolate

Both my sister and brother died at the hands of big pharma before they were 40. I know people who have been imprisoned during this war as well. You can call it cliche all you want. I work in this industry to educate and spread this medicine so the things that happened to my family will be spared from others.

3 Likes

“finest hemp and CBD products” “NOW AVAILABLE DELTA 9 THC!!!” lol :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I’m just saying don’t play stupid about what you’re selling. Get the medicine (THC, which is still illegal federally and in the state of SC) to the people.

3 Likes

I used a loophole once about 13 years ago when the medical program in my state was new. I was facing a MMS of 20 years if convicted

The case was dropped down on a technicality (the loophole worked) but man what if it didn’t?

So think about the potential charges and factor them into the equation. Id definitely do this Grey area stuff if I was younger. But I’ve just put too much time in the game to be going wild Wild West style still

6 Likes

Just to clarify - for the forum and the feds - I do not sell THCA flower. I just don’t understand the hate for those pushing the boundaries as that is what our industry was born out of (mmj or hemp.)

Peace and love

3 Likes

The state code: “18. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)” references THC only, but the farm bill made legal hemp products, “Hemp.–The term `hemp’ means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.”

Again, this is just like, my opinion man, but it is my honest belief and understanding, that the Farm Bill broke the criminal code, and that THCA seems to be included in that definition. It’s being shipped nationally, its being sold openly, so i have to understand it.

This is due diligence and I appreciate your push-back

Because it leads to overregulation in response to all the exploits

1 Like

Legalization lead to overregulation.

1 Like

That product has changed so many lives in Horry County, South Carolina. It is less than .3% and compliant.

Scroll a lil futher man… I’m not buying it…

(D) Any material, compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic substances, their salts, isomers, and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted, whenever the existence of such salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation:

1. 3,4-methylenedioxy amphetamine

2. 5-methoxy-3,4-methylenedioxy amphetamine

3. 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)

4. 3,4,5-trimethoxy amphetamine

5. Bufotenine

6. Diethyltryptamine (DET)

7. Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)

8. 4-methyl-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine (STP)

9. Ibogaine

10. Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)

11. Marijuana

1. Mescaline

2. Peyote

3. N-ethyl-3-piperidyl benzilate

4. N-methyl-3-piperidyl benzilate

5. Psilocybin

6. Psilocyn

7. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)

8. 2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine

9. 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine

10. 4-Methoxyamphetamine

11. Thiophene analog of phencyclidine

12. Parahexyl

24. Synthetic cannabinoids.-Any material, compound, mixture, or preparation that is not listed as a controlled substance in Schedule I through V, is not an FDA-approved drug, and contains any quantity of the following substances, their salts, isomers (whether optical, positional, or geometric), homologues, and salts of isomers and homologues, unless specifically excepted, whenever the existence of these salts, isomers, homologues, and salts of isomers and homologues is possible within the specific chemical designation:

a. Naphthoylindoles. Any compound containing a 3-(1-naphthoyl)indole structure with substitution at the nitrogen atom of the indole ring by an alkyl, haloalkyl, alkenyl, cycloalkylmethyl, cycloalkylethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-piperidinyl)methyl, or 2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl group, whether or not further substituted in the indole ring to any extent and whether or not substituted in the naphthyl ring to any extent. Including, but not limited to, JWH-015, JWH-018, JWH-019, JWH-073, JWH-081, JWH-122, JWH-200, JWH-210, JWH-398, AM-2201, WIN 55-212, AM-2201 (C1 analog), AM-1220.

b. Naphthylmethylindoles. Any compound containing a 1H-indol-3-yl-(1-naphthyl)methane structure with substitution at the nitrogen atom of the indole ring by an alkyl, haloalkyl, alkenyl, cycloalkylmethyl, cycloalkylethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-piperidinyl)methyl, or 2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl group, whether or not further substituted in the indole ring to any extent and whether or not substituted in the naphthyl ring to any extent.

c. Naphthoylpyrroles. Any compound containing a 3-(1-naphthoyl)pyrrole structure with substitution at the nitrogen atom of the pyrrole ring by an alkyl, haloalkyl, alkenyl, cycloalkylmethyl, cycloalkylethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-piperidinyl)methyl, or 2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl group, whether or not further substituted in the pyrrole ring to any extent and whether or not substituted in the naphthyl ring to any extent. Including, but not limited to, JWH-307, JWH-370, JWH-176.

d. Naphthylmethylindenes. Any compound containing a naphthylideneindene structure with substitution at the 3-position of the indene ring by an alkyl, haloalkyl, alkenyl, cycloalkylmethyl, cycloalkylethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-piperidinyl)methyl, or 2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl group, whether or not further substituted in the indene ring to any extent and whether or not substituted in the naphthyl ring to any extent.

e. Phenylacetylindoles. Any compound containing a 3-phenylacetylindole structure with substitution at the nitrogen atom of the indole ring by an alkyl, haloalkyl, alkenyl, cycloalkylmethyl, cycloalkylethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-piperidinyl)methyl, or 2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl group, whether or not further substituted in the indole ring to any extent and whether or not substituted in the phenyl ring to any extent. Including, but not limited to, SR-18, RCS-8, JWH-203, JWH-250, JWH-251.

f. Cyclohexylphenols. Any compound containing a 2-(3-hydroxycyclohexyl)phenol structure with substitution at the 5-position of the phenolic ring by an alkyl, haloalkyl, alkenyl, cycloalkylmethyl, cycloalkylethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-piperidinyl)methyl, or 2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl group, whether or not substituted in the cyclohexyl ring to any extent. Including, but not limited to, CP 47,497 (and homologues), cannabicyclohexanol, CP-55, 940.

g. Benzoylindoles. Any compound containing a 3-(benzoyl)indole structure with substitution at the nitrogen atom of the indole ring by an alkyl, haloalkyl, alkenyl, cycloalkylmethyl, cycloalkylethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-piperidinyl)methyl, or 2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl group, whether or not further substituted in the indole ring to any extent and whether or not substituted in the phenyl ring to any extent. Including, but not limited to, AM-694, Pravadoline (WIN 48,098), RCS-4, AM-630, AM-1241, AM-2233.

h. 2,3-Dihydro-5-methyl-3-(4-morpholinylmethyl)pyrrolo [1,2,3-de]-1, 4-benzoxazin-6-yl]-1-napthalenylmethanone (WIN 55,212-2).

i. 9-(hydroxymethyl)-6,6-dimethy l-3-(2-methyloctan-2-yl)-6a,7,10,10a-tetrahydrobenzo[c]chromen-1-ol 7370 (HU-210, HU-211).

j. Adamantoylindoles. Any compound containing a 3-(1-adamantoyl)indole structure with substitution at the nitrogen atom of the indole ring by a alkyl, haloalkyl, alkenyl, cycloalkylmethyl, cycloalkylethyl, 1-(N-methyl-2-piperidinyl)methyl or 2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl group, whether or not further substituted in the indole ring to any extent and whether or not substituted in the adamantyl ring system to any extent.

its right there.

1 Like

Marijuana is a hell of a drug

4 Likes

https://www.scstatehouse.gov/code/t46c055.php

"(2) a procedure for testing, using post-decarboxylation or other similarly reliable methods, delta-9 THC concentration levels of hemp produced in the State;

looks like you guys also only have 2 labs allowed?

2 Likes

Where do they exempt THCA? Willful ignorance isn’t a defense… you’re definitely smart enough to understand the intention of the farm bill wasn’t to legalize THCA

3 Likes

In my mind this is ambiguous wording. Am I incorrect?

f68881134e4217999f8674e0c64b833c
you are here

6 Likes

crazy to think just how effective @r33fermadness was at setting all this up for other people to go crazy on reddit

trapper of the decade so far is an IT pro in his mid 40s in upstate New York

That is HEMP PRODUCTION you are quoting, not the criminal code, but yes, a very limited pool.

Maybe so, I’ve just never been down with regulating a harmless plant.

Also if I’m wrong about the post decarb or other similarly reliable methods being ambiguous could someone educate me? To me it’s leaving room for HPLC or other non decarb methods which will not result in d9 levels from pure THCA?