Thailand legal outdoor grow

Awesome work @ThaiCannabis inspiring!! Thx for posting! Can you tell us more about your farms pls?

3 Likes

I bet! My first introduction to Asian culture was through my Malay ex so I’m relatively well versed in the huge hurdles you’ve overcame there! Dude, well done! When Malaysia relaxes their laws (HA) if you see a curly headed white dude around there say hi, haha

Happy holidays!

1 Like

I was stationed at U-tapao Airfield and Udorn in 1973-4. Spent many a night wandering the streets of Bankok. That is something I thought I would never see in Thailand, a legal MJ grow. However, I saw things in Bankok that I will never see again. I can’t imagine what you guys went through to start that operation. How do/did you avoid the criminal element(JP) in places like Bankok? Did you have to ask permission from the organized crime mafia as well as the Thai government?

3 Likes

This article alludes to using cannabis but doesn’t say what parts of the plant. Thank you for the clarification that they are doing cool shit with the roots (and more)!

Edit: I just want to add that it’d be cool to know the ingredients or recipes for these 16 items, especially the roots. I still think there is some magic to be found with that particular waste product.

"Dr Marut Jirasetasiri, director of the Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine, said on Friday that his department had compiled 16 old formulas that had cannabis as the main content.

Some of them were currently in use but without the cannabis content because it was previously banned.

The sixteen formulas had been developed mainly to treat pain, insomnia, haemorrhoids, mental illness and skin disease and boost health and appetite, he said."

3 Likes

Awesome, love to see it. Please protect those landraces!

5 Likes

Just curious if y’all know any of the other plants they use for medicine

2 Likes

I absolutely love the bamboo usage in replacement for pvc pipes that we usually use.
This is awesome

7 Likes

I have tons of bamboo, when you have it, you have alot of it. It kind of ruined my summer lol.
Anyone ever beat bamboo?
Maybe they know how in thailand?

1 Like

Here’s a video that gives a good general view of a dispensary and some lab ops: Inside Thailand's free cannabis clinic - YouTube

In the beginning you can see them giving away sublingual CBD tinctures. Later they show basic extractions.

1 Like

No problem I wasnt asking you to make claims on your medicine curing anything

Can you explain some more about the extraction methods?

2 Likes

i know lemongrass and thai chili specifically but from what I’ve heard it’s hard to find a plant that they can’t use in some way

Di mak mak!

1 Like

Thanks for the nice comments.

we are currently getting prepared for commercial hemp production and we are setting up multiple farms with the largest being about 25 acres and most being around 1-3 acres.
we are currently looking for a wide variety of genetics to get going out here. we are facing many challenges with the locals understanding of commercial cannabis production, specifically with the importance of having a seedless crop. i would love to get Oregon CBD’s triploid seeds out here, but it sounds like they wont be able to export until midsummer.
i could really use some help if anyone can has a line on good quality cbd/cbg seeds auto/photo with coas, non-gmo, phytosanitary, and MTA. we would love to work on a breeding project with established breeders.

5 Likes

16 Likes

10 Likes

do to the year round short light cycles, we decided to veg in a supplementary lit greenhouse and flower outdoor in natural sunlight.
we had great success with planting in plastic net bags, that were meant to hold garlic,and replanting the whole bag directly into the soil. The net bags allowed for the roots to grow out of the bag and into the surrounding soil with out have to remove the bags and shock the plants.

7 Likes

21 Likes

This is “Overgrown” a great young cannabis farm in Wang Nahm Kiow, Thailand. Field of Dreams had the pleasure of consulting for some aspects of this grow.

5 Likes

they started with Charlotte’s Angel Auto earlier in the year and had mixed results. switched to Charlottes Angel Photo ( pics above) and produced much better results

3 Likes

You’ve got an amazingly beautiful farm, and I’m definitely jealous!

3 Likes