62 Likes

Looks incredible!

5 Likes

This was the only fully organic outdoor grow in Thailand

17 Likes

Strains?
All being processed/extracted?

3 Likes

Beautiful!! Man, you have huge reason to be proud of your work there!

6 Likes

Where in Thailand? Looks amazing!!!

3 Likes

About to have a whole new set of trimigrants…

6 Likes

Awesome! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

we grew at least 5 different Thai Landrace strains and quite a few western strains
Franco’s Lemon Cheese
Atomical Haze
Money Maker
Cancers Nightmare
NYC OG X ???
Super Lemon Mango
Critical 707 CBD
Wild Thailand
Thaitanic
and a few others i can’t remember at the moment.

this farm was grown for Thai Traditional Medicine and was not extracted, it was pulverized and added to the 16 traditional recipes that include cannabis and have been in Thai culture for centuries.

we have other farms that are extracting.

12 Likes

this farm is in Lampang but we now have farms in Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Korat, Khon Kean, Bangkok, Ratchaburi and Patani

5 Likes

thank you very much, we faced and overcame many challenges on this farm

3 Likes

nice I like what ya’ll are doing. What do the medicines treat?

1 Like

Thaitanic sounds nice! Great choice of strain name.

They treat a wide variety of ailments that im not qualified to speak on. They actually us the entire plant at different stages of the plants life. they use the roots, leaves from vegetative plants, whole vegetative plants, leaves from flowering plants and finally the flower. funny thing is that out of the 16 recipes flower is only in a few.

9 Likes

it grows massive rugby ball sized sativa buds

3 Likes

Awesome… I always knew there was some potential out there once the laws chilled out.

The laws are in the process of chilling out and changing every day.

2 Likes

As I hear Thailand is hot and with very high humidity level. Is it easy to fight with the pests or is it a nightmare there?

Pests and humidity are always a concern but in the dry season with a good IPM, you couldn’t ask for a better environment.

5 Likes

I would like to be your friend!

5 Likes