Texas Legal Lab Progress Shots ETA *** October 1st 2021***

Where did you get drywall for 5$/pc?

And where did you find an electrician this cheap? Did you pay hourly or by job?

7 Likes

Hope the best for ya @MillerliteRN and hope the blessing you gave us rain on you.

Best of luck

2 Likes

Dude @MillerliteRN is a legendary deal finder.

I donā€™t know how he does it

7 Likes

4,050 sq feet of R15 insulation @ $0.20 per square. Plus it was delivered to the jobsite.

The sheetrock man got ran out of the building today, talking crazy shit. Like ā€œ$40 per sheet to hangā€ :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

Iā€™ll get it done for $2500 or so. A far cry from 10K

11 Likes

I do just about everything on build outs, but when it comes to drywall and insulation I gladly pay and point.
The place is looking great. Keep at it, the light at the end of the tunel is getting bigger. :clap:

6 Likes

The two worst tradesā€¦

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, what is the planned business model here?

Hemp biomass to distillate?.. if so, hows the distillate going to be below 0.3% THCs?

Or are we talking something more different like? CPC to remove THC from somebody elseā€™s distillate? Very curious on how you are handling TXā€™s THC anti-hardon.

Or just prepping for the inevitable THC legalization?

3 Likes
1 Like

Product manufacturing.

You do realize, there are Hemp processors currently active in Texas. They work with the same material all the other states work with and have the same outcomes.

Some produce D8 :shushing_face:

Yes sir, my whole life.

4 Likes

Your not insinuating that some guys ran out of LOWEs with 250 sheet of rock are you?

The guy I got them from had 20 thousand sheets he was paying to be stored. A big job went south he was the contractor for .

Can you see guys running out of Lowes with rolls of insulation that are 6ā€™ wide by 75ā€™ long. Damn guys would have to stop for a breather every 100ā€™. :joy:
Plus they would have to do it 9 timesā€¦LOL

The old man I bought them from had a large metal building, and decided to go with spray foam insulation. I pulled them out of a brand new metal building with sprayed insulation. The building wasnā€™t finished yet and the guy was starting a mushroom farm in it. LOL
I could of gottn-m for FREE. @cyclopath The old man wanted to trade my HomeBoy flowhood for $1600 worth of insulationā€¦I said no way and payed him $800.
Boy, the world seems small some times.

I can get that deal on the wire, every day. I assure you there is no body running out the door with wire here in Texas. Their guns would fall off their waste and they know better than to do that. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

We use to have guys jack sheets of plywood off trains and bring them to the job site trying to sell them and 2x4ā€™s. Pre 2008 crash when we were building the future ghettos of America

7 Likes

ey dont knock it till you try it. My method of spitting on any wire I see thats exposed ALWAYS works

1 Like

@MillerliteRN

I live under a rock

What is going on here besides a warehouse being built

How can I do this myself instead of leasing an empty space, buy one and build in it.

This is what my dream is

2 Likes

Right, but realistically doesnā€™t the THC levels make most of those outcomes illegal, including D8? Processed hemp flower is above or just barely at legal THC levels, biomass has a good chance of being below, but any concentration will result in going above 0.3%. Certainly distillate without CPC or whatever to remove the THC is going to be above that total THC level (to a lab that wont ignore or misrepresent the THC peaks).

I can see CBD isolate being below the limit, seems expensive as a starting point thoughā€¦ or just dilution of said illegal distillate to legal levels in finished products like edibles and topicalsā€¦ that is a wily business model for sure. Basically WTF about the THC man? TX is the place id worry about pushing those legal boundaries.

1 Like

14 Likes

Well done, kinda makes me miss doing construction.

5 Likes

Looking good homie! If I was anywhere within a reasonable driving distance Iā€™d help you hang that shit for free! However, Iā€™m more than 12 hours away, and as much as I love you and your family I canā€™t rationalize 12 hour plus each way to ā€œenjoyā€ myself hanging drywall. But Iā€™ll help you for a day or two if you really need the help in the next 2 weeks or so.

Weā€™ve got tons of shit going on, but Iā€™ll spend my me time giving you hand (not a handy, youā€™ve got a beautiful wife!) hanging it if you need it!

5 Likes

Thats where I was, two months ago.

But the 100ā€™ Texas heat in the top of that warehouseā€¦ at this point ā€¦ IM DONE.

FUC@#NG Labor didi not show up today. Shout out to the Dallas PD for lending a hand in a time of crunch. Sheetrock-ed two of my rooms, and refused payment. :v:

Donā€™t ask dont tell. LOL
RIGHT?

6 Likes

For reals though? I love you guys! Iā€™m just lucky enough to meet a friend that deserves to have me as a friend. Not an employee.
Honestly? People can go fuck themselves!

Seriously, is you need help because of the people helping you. Iā€™m honestly going to probably hurt you, but you better do that shit honestly

3 Likes

But going to hurt you, but you know what I mean

2 Likes