Test results for West Coast Vape carts

Yeah these make no sense… D8 and D9 are ND and below LOQ…But total THC over 90%? all other cannabinoids under 1%… Looks fishy.
They even have their Total THC formula on there like most labs do. D9+(THCA*0.87)… But then D9 says below LOQ. I’d call the lab.

1 Like

93% is definitely doable.

I dunno I always have between .25 and .5 % thcA showup in labs. I always just assumed it was a terp that flashed off similarly.

ThcA almost urrytime :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Total cannabinoids is not the same as thc and whos putting distillate without terps in a cart? Id question your labs calibration with thca so close to loq. Thca should be all gone at distillation temps.

Distillate is sent to the lab before you mix your terps and fill your carts. If you look at the OP’s fake COA’s you’ll notice for “Concentrate” they put cartridge. :man_facepalming:

Exactly my point. Coa doesnt represent whats in the cart. At best it represents what someone delivered to the lab. And that’s questionable.

1 Like

You have d9 though

They have thc a and no d9 in some of those

4 Likes

Fellas those are fake COA’s and homemade carts. Those are not legal Cali carts.

5 Likes

:shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::rofl: at least they tried

2 Likes

I’ve hit 93-96% THC multiple times, just grabbed the easiest coa’s at my disposal. I agree it’s not easy but it’s doable, believe it or don’t :man_shrugging:t2: I’ve probably been through 15 labs, majority show trace amounts of thca. The Israelis have shown the same in their research for years. I dunno man, wild world

1 Like

They are 100% black market carts. Wasnt trying to pass them as a licensed product. So I talked to the lab, that seems to be an actual lab report. For someone else and something else. Not this company and not those carts. The #s listed for sample # dont match anything in their system or the format they use.

So it’s a different lab report altered at a minimum and fake.
Thanks for all the input, appreciated

9 Likes

@WolfeXtracts @MrRandy @ExTek90
There are two forms of THC acid, THC acid-A and THC acid-B
One apparently resists decarboxylation enough that it can be found in the blood after dabbing concentrates high enough in it, so it is entirely possible to have it show up in distillate. I’m trying to find my source for this information but here’s a local discussion on the existence of the two.
You will notice in @WolfeXtracts lab result it does not say “THCA” in the compound listed, it says “THCA-A”

You can also have a double carboxylated molecule where it’s in the A and B spots at the same time.

1 Like

They could be using BHO terp sauce instead of botanical terps. That would have some thca in it and keep you up in the 90th percentile if the disty was really pure to start.

Yup. Happens to me. Spinning band…

have you been able to locate this thread?

I had someone that I used to work with telling me they were distilling THCA and CBDA using a pope at a previous job. I obviously don’t believe him but would be cool to see if it’s even possible and how.

I know I was able to, the only issue was that I had about 70% decarb, the rest stayed acidic.

2 Likes

what was the cannabinoid efficiency? couldn’t have been good lol

Nah it was decent, 10% leftover in the raffinate.

1 Like