Terpenes Flavors to The People!

Man thats a tough one

You talking isolated terpene mixes? Or just different strain terpenes blended together?

2 Likes

Both!

1 Like

Do you ever make a post with any actual information or are you just a shit poster? Seen your posts a lot without ever saying anything smart. This is a serious question and I’m not coming at you sideways. Just trying to figure out what your deal is lol

3 Likes

@GummyChad seriously though, are mixed with isolate better than straight mixed.

Cause I want to make boof bullets (suppositories) for myself and I’m superccurious what the onset is for the effects via adding terps. And like what are. The effects compared to. Just going with full spectrum oil.

1 Like

Are you really asking him for real information? Lol :joy:
Without knowing anything about him I can tell you he’s a kid that knows very little about anything cannabis related. Take whatever answer you get with a grain of salt

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response, got distracted.

Personally I like both depending what I’m looking for. Isolates mixed together are far more potent as I only use 10. Stinging feel for energizing during the day.

The blended ones are usually CDT or HDT, sometimes HTE which is good for sleep or pain relief. The CDT blends and HDT blends are also good for pain relief/relaxation in general. Not as much as the HTE though.

I sometimes mix the HDT and CDT with D9(hemp farm bill compliant) if I don’t have HTE. That is perfect for a nice high and pain relief mostly. Gets you rocked for a whole day usually.

1 Like

@Realterpsmatter Hello, Glad to hear your voice again. I totally agree with your points. I used your former post: High vape temps ruin cannabis oil. (High vape temps ruin cannabis oil ) , this is very useful sharing, and these customer pain points are always existing, but there is no good solution for these issues. Finally, we figured this out with our Dual Low-Temp Vaporization Solutions for those who really want to enjoy the terpenes flavors.

1 Like

From your picture, it seems the issues are caused by two points: 1. The central column is too short 2. The vapor has to pass through the silica gel, which is easy to stick to the oil.

We are one of the earliest vaporization device manufacturers since 2008, pls check our company overview. https://budtanks.com/company-overview/ .

Our DBL² Pod Device enables vaporization at low temperature to preserve the most terpene flavors with mild but double amount of vapor production. It works great with live resin oil, distillate oil, rosin oil at the best performances…

Also, we indeed have done many tests before we launched our products to the market. I can see you are an expert in the cannabis industry. So would you like to test our samples if we have a chance? Thank you for your concern.

1 Like

:smirk: I’m no expert…but I know a lot about vapes and oils. Been tinkering around for years. I don’t usually accept samples… I’m not a big buyer…but maybe I’ll try yours and give you a free review.

Viscosity of oil matters a lot. Most camps still don’t really comprehend this. And viscosity can be manipulated w/ CDT and HDT. Well all terps but you know those are best.

*I’ll take a look at your info. And respond back again

1 Like

Bro there are 20ml on the market yo

lol propaganda post

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Day Three / in 2022 MJBizCon.

Grapes of Wrath live badder homemade distillate meets.

organic* live distillate

Common Terpenes in Cannabis.

Why two coil?

Thanks for your concern. With the accumulation of cannabinoid vaporization consumption for 10 years, consumers are increasingly demanding pure terpene flavors. At present, cannabis oil categories pay more and more attention to preserving the original flavor of the plant, however, there is currently no corresponding category of vaporizing hardware on the market to match, and consumers can only compromise the contradiction between the amount of vapor production and the restoration of taste. Therefore, we strive to provide a more perfect taste and generous amount of vapor through a large area of Low-temperature vaporization. We are pleased to announce that we launched our new product- DBL² Pod System. Product details pls check: https://budtanks.com/product-details/dbl²/

Just smoke oil faster. Seem stupid. More burnout with how they smoke cart. You have test to show flavor or potency difference?

2 Likes