Terpenes Flavors to The People!

Terpenes are the primary constituents of essential oils and are responsible for the aroma characteristics of cannabis. Together with the cannabinoids, terpenes illustrate synergic and/or entourage effect and their interactions have only been speculated in for the last few decades. Hundreds of terpenes are identified that allude to cannabis sensory attributes, contributing largely to the consumer’s experiences and market price. They also enhance many therapeutic benefits, especially as aromatherapy. Common Terpenes【Limonene】【Myrcene】【Caryophyllene】【Pinene】.

@DarrilDevil , Darri shared this useful knowledge:
"Terpenes are very delicate and require extreme care for their aromas and flavors to be preserved correctly. High temperatures and high pressure, either combined or separate, lead to the breakdown of the terpene chemical structure. "

So proper vaporization temperature is very important to retain terpenes flavors, and different cannabis terpenes require different vaporization temperatures.

@Realterpsmatter , he shared so much useful knowledge:
“High vape temps ruin cannabis oil”
High vape temps ruin cannabis oil

With the accumulation of cannabinoid vaporization consumption for 10 years, consumers are increasingly demanding pure terpene flavors. At present, cannabis oil categories pay more and more attention to preserving the original flavor of the plant, however, there is currently no corresponding category of vaporizing hardware on the market to match, and consumers can only compromise the contradiction between the amount of vapor production and the restoration of taste. Therefore, we strive to provide a more perfect taste and generous amount of vapor through a large area of Low-temperature vaporization. We are pleased to announce that we launched our new product- DBL² Pod System. Product details pls check: https://budtanks.com/product-details/dbl²/

11 Likes

Did you really just use @Realterpsmatter memes?

Lolololololol

19 Likes

I think he’s severely overstated his role on this site haha

Stay tuned for tips on stopping drinking from another one of our members!

6 Likes

@Realterpsmatter doesn’t like rap music

1 Like

@Realherpsmatter

2 Likes

Cartridge ad posts are pretty much the lowest tier content on this forum.

13 Likes

you mean you don’t want to hear about the 17.0 ml disposable that will revolutionize the vape industry?

4 Likes

Yes sir

We have some fantastic new profiles that are sure to please, check out some real high quality “actual cannabis terps “

6 Likes

Customizable for your brand with different colors, printing and more, to give your customers a memorable experience.

1 Like

:smirk: Why you hating? …this person recognizes an issue that needs to be solved.

I think it’s really cool they used my post. :sunglasses: And soon you’ll see I was right again.

REAL CANNABIS DERIVED TERPENES!!! you want a LOW temp…

IF you mix your oil properly the terps give you HIGH vapor production at lower temps…gotta get the VISCOSITY right AND it’ll taste like REAL cannabis flowers.

IF you get REAL CANNABIS derived terps that is. I just got some LIVE cannabis derived terps …

THEYRE FIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYAAAAA
Sirens goin off wiiiiiiiiii errrrrr wiiiiiiiiii errrrrr
:fire::fire_engine::smirk:

Taste JUST like cannabis. I’m excited.

8 Likes

:thinking: I thought I recognized that setup…hopefully it’s better than yocan trio…they always leaked and pulled oil to the top…extra messy. I haven’t tried the newer tops though. They changed the design. (I’ve tested 100’s of different vape systems) :nerd_face:

Top priority is temp setting. Gotta be just right. Goldy lox on em. (That be a good name for a good vape…“Goldy lox vape…just right” :fire:)

They also need to be designed well…so they don’t leak or break. Most manufacturers and engineers coming from a nicotine juice background/ mindset.

They don’t comprehend cannabis oils. Ppl that make vapes need to OVERSTAND…VISCOSITY!!! It’s all about viscosity.

Terpenes (specifically CANNABIS TERPENES) can help you achieve lower viscosity and taste amazing!!! (IF they’re good that is)

Anyways…hopefully your selling a decent product. Ppl that sell should try themselves…test them. Listen to the customers. Have you tried your own vapes? :grin:

3 Likes

…you get some terps
You get some terps YOU GET SOME TERPS

YOU GEEET SOOOOOMMMMEEEE TEEERRRRRRPPPPSSSSS

TERPS in my ass!!! INDOLE TERPS!!!

Smoke the DysenTarY.......                                             NOWWWWWWWW
2 Likes

If you weren’t such a clown i probably wouldve given you some.

Butttttt…

And no terps for your lil hating azz friend pupafrooit either.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I wasn’t hating I was just being a clown.

My dysentery terps are indole terps and have been fractional distilled several times to ensure the maximum amount of purity.

Womp womp…def no terps for you hun AND you’ve officially bored me out of here.

Boooooooorrrriiiiiiingggggg

I’m gonna go do something “funner” now. Maybe I’ll be back later…I gotta smoke before come on here. Maybe it’ll make my experience funner.

:sunglasses: Funner. Lol

1 Like

Off topic

Maybe you can actually laugh at poop jokes once ya do.

I BOOF TERPS

GOD i LOVE BOOFING TERPS

1 Like

Curious, what’s you’re favorite terpene / terpene combo that you’ve boofed.

1 Like