TERPENE steam distillation

depends on system and how you want to operate and if its sub or super its still applies heat regardless

HCE=HTE. My thoughts. Best terps.

1 Like

What is HCE? I swear, I fell like I have learned about 1000000 acronyms in the past couple of years and I still don’t know what people are talking about sometimes!

I Loveeeeeee my HTE. It’s a little musky for me, but the feeling is the absolute best ever.

I have some HTE and some CDT from the same plant I plan to mix together to get a lighter while still well rounded flavor and potentially effect.

5 Likes

High cannabinoids extract… its term no one uses anymore

2 Likes

Lmao sorry guys just cracking jokes. I notice how people on here like to do that. HCE= HydroCarbonExtract lol

3 Likes

Price negotiable

1 Like

In case you want scale equipment / options for customization etc. cheers

2 Likes

Agreed…

Yield is low. Less than 5% and often less than 1% by weight!!

Next, if you’re getting a steam still…PLEASE make sure that you’re distilling under vacuum or even the best terps turn into woodsy, grassy smelling terps.

IMO, it’s a lot of effort for not great terps, but because it’s water-powered, it is easily scaleable. Check out Leeflabs on Instagram.

3 Likes

@qma
@Killa12345

How’s the steamies that can be further post processed, or should I not bring up the secret sauceeeeeee?

its all done with the spd7. didnt you read the other thread??? LOL

6 Likes

No I just remember the last talk we had, you never told me what exactly y’all did, just kept telling me to get them from the website

wheres my love

quit yelling at me

2 Likes

Magicians don’t reveal all their tricks. Ok. The sop is $230k. Taking after @TheWillBilly tek

11 Likes

Well yeah if you fractionally distill with a summit spd-7 that’s a different story…but to fill up the feed flask you’re gonna have to go through an assload of biomass

Edit: if @Killa12345 is selling an SOP for $230,000, I’ll sell mine at a 90% discount!!! $23,000 and it’s yours :joy:

5 Likes

Do you have sample of your terps? @Cheebachiefextracts still is yerning for the hemp ones from mjbizcon. It’s them
Crack terps. One hit and your hooked…maybe this would be good for that other meth thread!! Lol

We are selling crack terps. One
Hit and your hooked. Tell me $230k ain’t worth having people crave your completely legal product like crack

6 Likes

But everything’s cheap in FLORIDA

Lmao yeah I didn’t read the thread, or I have & just don’t recall :man_shrugging:t3: But you Propietary Pimp you

@TheGratefulPhil

Say no more fam, we boutta @anon42519203 this piece & keep er moving! feed flask for EVERYTHING.

No lol, I’d love to run steamies & then spd7 them for clarity/ composition overall in my next setup. (When in need of them whilst hydrocarbon terps is awaiting)

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: hey I was just making a point them suver terps are spot on live profile mmmmmmmmkayyyyyy :joy:

But yes theyre like crrrrrrrrraaaaacccccckkkkkl

1 Like

I’m just having a little fun with you. The whole process has been outlined on this site multiple times…:man_shrugging:t3:

Qma has even posted the extractor

3 Likes

Trust me I enjoy your Ittaliacides

I think I’ve seen it once or twice, just 2+2 wasn’t making fish

(Please no one take my rambles or oddity jokes seriously)

1 Like

There’s a reason to that!!! Lol.

Spd7 is all thst is needed. I’d imagine the spd7 glass alone is 20x the actual cost of the equipment used to actually make the terps.

6 Likes