Terpene Refinement/Isolation Toll Processing

Does anyone offer terpene refinement/terpene isolation services? Most of our terpenes turned out great this season.

However we have a batch of steam distilled cannabis derived terpenes that has a strange off note to it. I’d really like to find someone who has experience refining these terpenes in various fractions post processing in hopes of removing the off-note/notes in one of the fractions. I am open to any other solutions or advice anyone is willing to share.

If you or someone you know has this capability please reach out to me. Thank you!

I dont do steam terps, but I have heard of salting to get water out

1 Like

Bumpp

@drjackhughes is the expert in this area

2 Likes

Filter through magnesium sulfate (epsom salt)over cotton inside a glass pipette for a small scale drying procedure

5 Likes

Freeze terps and hydrosol, terps will not freeze, filter over 4A molecular sieve beads.

Our lab is capable of Double Distilling Terps to get better color and scents. If your interested DM.

Here is a picture of cannabis derived terps I’m double distilling right now.

6 Likes

So whom is your company, and are you offering samples?

Are you in California?

Yes in San Diego, CA.

If your a serious buyer I can provide samples.

We have strain specific cannabis derived terps.

Message to discuss further.

2 Likes

We been experimenting with our terpene fractions from our triple pass KD10. It has a volatile pass on it first pass. We have been cleaning them up and getting some great results.

4 Likes

…did someone say terpenes? Cleaned up from yellow disty heads fraction…

4 Likes

Hows it smell?

2 Likes

As good as it looks… absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

Thats awesome, spd/wfe cold trap terps usually start out smelling pretty gross. Nice work!

3 Likes