Terpene Market

Where are you located?

1 Like

We are in Indiana, just got the ones I ordered from you today.

4 Likes

Oh shit! I didn’t realize I had sent some to you! Lol enjoy!

4 Likes

It really depends on the quality. But speaking to the high end of the market only. Hemp derived 6k a L and cannabis derived 25k per L. Hit me up if you have a need, we are in L.A.

Hi! We are CO2 processors in Denver Colorado. Here is what we have at the moment. Call/text with any questions: 646-515-8057 Alex

Terps

We are getting 75-90% terps at extraction (steam) then lose around 15% - 25% during purification (3 steps).

This is a test COA pre-purification. We finally got the equipment for step 3 last week. First samples of that went out Monday (solstice).

Post purification we come out in these 99% range. We suspect that the last 0.8% are terps they don’t test for.

Fwiw.

1 Like

I’ve been Extraction Terpenes commercially since 2019 from hempin Cannabis, my prices have range from $1000-$10,000 a liter
I’m currently extracting some beautiful exotic elite cannabis cultivars that I am releasing in bulk for $8400 a liter, I have some absolute fire hemp terps I’m releasing for $4200 a liter
These are pristine clean highest quality Terps we can produce. I’ll match anyone in quality and price

1 Like