Terp to diamond end ratio

all out of love?

@c1d1labs is givin it away…

1 Like

Since February of last year even! :disappointed_relieved::cry::sob:

1 Like

usually an oz or so per run

I was at about 60/40 sometimes even 50/50 almost. I was doing about 3 weeks at 65f

I’m like new@the site and crystals(thanks everyone for this treasure of information on here), and high😂

Can I ask about the bonus points?

Is it terpenes?as it has been a month know and I kinda want to know if im thinking right.:thinking: (Edit: saw april didnt realize april 2 years ago)

From the Netherlands, so excuse my bluntnes? That the right word? Always hear we as a people are too direct with qeustions or opinions😂

1 Like

347.7lbs combined shake, trim, popcorn
Hypothetical crude yield of 12% for CRC media calculations

Results:
10,526g (6.67%) of centrifuged white THCa sugar
7692g (4.87%) centrifuged sauce (filtrate)
11.55% combined yield.

Here is some other interesting info. We let the sauce sit at room temp for approximately 30 days+. More THCa sugar precipitated out. Did two THCa potency tests. We took a sample from the TOP and a sample from the lower almost bottom of the vessel that the sauce was sitting in and

7692g (4.87%) centrifuged sauce (filtrate) test results
TOP tested: 35.69% ThcA, 9.13% D9-Thc
BOTTOM tested 47.75% ThcA, 8.33% D9-Thc

7 Likes

I have a bunch of centrifuged sugar that is left over from a trep sauce separation. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do with it?

I have turned a bunch of it into dust with a ethanol and pentane dilution. And then used a vac oven to remove residuals.

I’m still new to bho extraction and I’m trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks for your time.

two routes:

3 Likes