Terp discount for Future4200 members - Extract Consultants

Hey Everybody - I am a rep for Extract Consultants. We are a terpene and flavor company that has been supplying some of the biggest names in the industry for years. While other companies were selling you untested products to cut/dilute/thicken your oil, EC refused to release any of these products because their team suspected it would have negative health consequences. I’m not saying these companies have bad terps…Some of their blends are great and I have used them. I am just offering a discount to anyone that uses EC currently or would like to try them out - See coupon code below. We also offer free samples through the website or feel free to shoot me a DM.

We’re excited to have our Michigan customers back! So excited we’re offing you 10% off your next purchase! Just use Coupon Code MICHIGAN10
at checkout.

2 Likes

All that chatter and not one piece of info about your terpenes.

10 Likes

Same exact blends as 20 other sites are selling. More and more resellers

3 Likes

You dont sell any dilutent, thickeners, etc?

Pg and mct are dilutents/cuts

Edited
@anon56994712 _foolery

13 Likes

That’s that shit I don’t like

5 Likes

I could have sworn these were the same terps as Mr Extractor but I haven’t been on this site in a while

1 Like

well well well what do we have here

more lies half truths scams and tom fooolerrrry

7 Likes

I tried to tag you in as @Tom_foolery, but didnt work out well the 1st time.

3 Likes

I don’t see any thickeners and PG has been approved for inhalation by the FDA. Squalene and mineral oil have not…
The parent company of EC is over 100 years old specializing in essential oils and flavorings. They sell essential oils, terpenes, flavorings, etc… into healthcare, food/beverage and cosmetic industries. Their facility is SQF certified and have multiple PhD’s staff. Their formulation team has several certified perfumers and fragrance chemists. I’m not not an expert in terpenes, nor do I claim to be…but I try to learn from people that know more than me.
I’d be more than happy to chat with anybody about the specifics of any of our products.

Except Terpenes do bind with oil and are a vapable product.

Also, how have I never heard of you nor has anyone else if you’ve been doing it for 100 years.

2 Likes

He means his supply chain. This is the exact same line Denver Terpenes and Mr Extractor have been saying for years. “100 years of experience in essential oils” is like verbatim what they say. So I’m going to assume he’s just in that same circle so I already know what the terps will taste like. Not bad, I’ve liked a few of their blends over the years. I just don’t think this stuff is going to be any different or anything special

1 Like

Then maybe read the vast terpen knowledge that’s been posted her over the past 1yr+. Other companies (not saying yours specifically) were selling mineral oil as a dilutent, while others were slinging vitamin e acetate as a thickener. Then tucked tail as soon as people were dying and getting sick.

Most who have been here a while and have read up on all the Terps, companies, and slingers, have come to the conclusion (pretty much for safety), that only terpenes and NO OTHER dilutent or thickener is needed. The consensus is 5-7% with canna/hemp terps or 10% botanical terps is the going ratio

I’ve tested 2 carts out with 100% straight 93% tcc disty with out any issues. So pg, mct, peg, or what have you dilutent is not needed. It reads as your terpenes are blended in “pg, mct, sweet base, sweet cream base to give your product the consistency and taste you want”.

Also, you state in the first sentence,“because terpenes alone cannot dissolve into a capable solution, a dilution is needed”.

I’m not trying to bust your balls, but we have seen many of these terp guys spew nonsense (again, not implying you are spewing).

1 Like

So are you a reseller or what, because it sure seems like it…

I agree with the consensus that 5-10% terps and clean oil is the only way to go. I have lost a lot of customers because I wouldn’t offer a 1 gram cart for $9.
EC offers several different product lines which are reflected in the price points. The Taste Budds line are terpenes, flavors and other flavonoids on a MCT or PG base. Flavors are not terpenes and are usually artificial. The cheaper terpene blends contain botanical and artificial terpenes - no flavor! The most expensive terpene blends are botanical terpene blends only.
I don’t know why people haven’t heard of us…I hadn’t before I ordered a sample kit and gave them a whirl. I ddin’t like all of their blends, but I did like their transparency when it came to what was in their products. After meeting them several times and touring their facility, they asked me to rep their products in the midwest. I have been in this business long enough to know of the fuckery.
If anybody wants to tour the facility, let me know and I would be more than happy to oblige.
I am employed directly by EC and make a small commission - I don’t do it for the commission. I do it to learn as much as I can from their team and meet people.

1 Like

Flavoring binds with oil too as long as you don’t hit a saturation point.

This is probably the wrong site to be pushing your product.

2 Likes

It’s 2020 who on earth is still trying to mix propylene glycol with cannabinoids

Solubility 101 man

5 Likes

That’s also a blatant lie, cannabinoids are completely soluble in terpenes you don’t NEED to add any cut.

5 Likes

It mixes when it has ethyls(flavoring) and esthers(flavoring) homogenized in it. It’s one of the best carriers for them. Terpenes are only 25% of the components of flavor.

Mixing it pure as a cut though?
Get outta here.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree but I’ve seen a number of companies do this with flavor concentrates and it works fine at first but I’m yet to see one that’s stable long term. After a month or two the liquid starts to turn white and if you try mixing it it just clouds up your distillate. I’m not saying it’s not possible but I don’t think these companies are emulsifying very well. I’ve had some really tasty flavors that I couldn’t use after they crashed out

It would be nice if PG mixed with cannabinoids without emulsifying agents. People can hate on PG all they want but it’s pretty much the most well tolerated thing to inhale.

You just have to know what’s in the mix. Pg by itself will mix at about 5% total volume before it crashes out… it’s the other components in the flavoring that cause it to go cloudy and crash. A lot of flavor components are actually water soluble and even though they blend with pg they will eventually crash out of the distillate. It takes a lot of trial and error but I can show you carts that last for years without separating and going cloudy :ok_hand: