TennesseeJed account issues

It was, just by the system and not a user. Every post he made was auto flagged by the system.

The AI observed member behavior and took it too farā€¦ even in places we didnā€™t have access.

This is the beginning of the end.

The end is meow.

11 Likes

I just want to apologize for my posts if they seemed antagonistic. This thread reads with a lot of tension and animosity. From a logical forum coding perspective @sidco did not invent the system that is effecting posting abilities, he has worked quite well in navigating the code and jailing all the ā€œbugsā€ or ā€œfeaturesā€ that we all enjoy so much in trade for security, interoperability and stability, discord is far from administratively friendly but it is compatible secure and maintained.

In all fairness he is holding down a lot regarding the sites code & given the situation he deserves some recognition for that regardless of any theories regarding bias or criticisms

Letā€™s just solve the problem if there is one because it sounds like timing was a factor in the auto demotion script and the flagging system, reproducing the error or ā€œfeatureā€ aka @sidco being able to do more about this depends on acute communication of details regarding the problem.

:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Yea that kinda cancels out the whole personal liberty thing

1 Like

As a volunteer. He is volunteering. :heart::heart:

7 Likes

some computer kicked me off youtube for jokingly saying Trump won last december.

this is a warning of whatā€™s to comeā€¦

hide you children, hide your wife.

1 Like

I personally think to many user flags triggered the auto flagging

Still wierd it would do that to the DMs

2 Likes

No need for the backhanded comments

We all know what happened

I didnt intend it to be backhanded. Iā€™m sorry it came out that way. I can see how it might have had that tone to it. My bad.

ME PERSONALLY I get annoyed when censored or with things like this and I would have been in an emotional state. I wrote my reply from my own perspective of putting myself in your shoes.

Welcome back though good to see your account has been deflagged and unsilenced. <3

word. no emotions here just pointing out the bs.