TennesseeJed account issues

I didn’t have the option flag it was taken away

Link me that DM thread.
I see all the flags, there are none for you in a DM. That is just the system flagging all your posts.

It was community action that brought you down, but it wasn’t them flagging those posts.

It’s been posted

Nah I need a link to see the thread and although I already know what happened I am willing to double check for ya, I can’t get there from a screenshot.

I’m not doing your work for you. Have a good rest of the day

1 Like

This all happened in the DMs, not a thread

Happy 4:20

Go flag yourself!

5 Likes

So you are saying I was flagging myself???

Is this that hard to understand with his explanation??

6 Likes

How does it go? You can bring users to a forum, but you cant make em read.

8 Likes

The way I understood it he got demoted so much from flags the website silenced him. So when he was posting dms. The site auto erased his post like a flag.

I’m dumb though. Don’t know if I got it

7 Likes

No Jed. It probably doesnt make sense yet cause you’re probably a little pissed at the flags etc.

Take a deep breath or maybe come back tomorrow read this thread.

Sidco is saying that you got flagged so much the forums weaponized defense system would hide and flag any new posts you made, strangley even DMs because of a double demotion to new user, and you seeing them flagged in real time is the system trying to prevent spam.

Shouldnt have gotten that far. Sidco also needs a link to actually accsss the DM and confirm this is what happened.

5 Likes

All should be restored.

1 Like

when i was silenced i was alloweedd to respond to prior dm but not create= it looks like he did send a dm to someone and the other person was like wtf it got flagged and removed?

@anon32743824, the guy flagging your posts was @KnowledgeSeth. You wanna jump him with me?

10 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @knowledgeseth display help.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I flag myself sometimes, but It’s usually not in public

6 Likes

18 Likes

Can confirm his DMs were getting flagged

1 Like