Tell me what y'all think! If the forum likes it I'll pump it out. Free sample :)

Alright y’all so I’m thinking about throwin’ round some terps again. As always I am trying to bring the most value possible and I think I may have found the ticket. Ive been using these blends for my Cbd pens ever since I ran out of CDT and I believe they are simply wonderful.

I would like to start a new business based around these full spectrum terpene blends, but before I launch and invest the big bucks I’d like you fine folks to try them. So I have 25 2ml samples that im sending out.

First off, lets talk about what they are. (I’m not big on the “proprietary tek” jazz. Hence why we all came to an open source forum.)

They’re blended hemp and botanical derived terpenes. I put in the work to find a nice line up of steam distilled hemp terps and the very best botanical terps that I could find. The blend varies between 60%-70% hemp terpenes and 40%-30% botanical terpenes. Every blend is a little different ratio and paired differently.

I’ve been messing around with this for a good while and really want your feedback!! So here is how we can go about it. Hit the dm with your address and cash app, PayPal, or Venmo me $5 for shipping. The reason for the $5 is because anyone will take something for free and many people won’t bother to use it and hence not leave an accurate review. If you get a sample and order from me when I proper launch then ill knock $10 off your first order! Im not taking requests for the exact strains for the sample run. There are 25 different strains and samples and it will be more fun to open up to a lil suprise!

Please don’t request a sample unless you can use it!

I am thinking to do the branding with kind of a voodoo/witchy vibe and do pin up witches making terps and products that use terps etc. Hire some lovely ladies to cosplay at conferences and such. Hence the logo being an alchemical/witchy look./ Any feed back on that would be welcome as well. Too gimmicky? Ive noticed that all terpenes companies don’t have anything fun about them. Just terps. Cannabis products inspire creativity and fun! So why not reflect that in our branding. Why sooo serious? :clown_face: (The pics are not really intended as the branding direction. I just went outside and took some pics)

Thanks y’all. Looking forward to the reviews!

11 Likes

I use CDT and botanical blends. They are much more complex than any single part. I would definitely love to try them!

4 Likes

@AgTonik long term lurker and fan. Would love your opinion. I doubt they will be quite like your CDT blends, but for the value I intend to sell them at they are :fire:. I love CDT, but the cost to profit ratio is off. Most customers don’t have the palate to really appreciate it and its really frustrating when you put the time and money into finding the best CDT you can and then you have people review it and they say they miss the blueberry :weary:. Hit the DM with your info and I’ll send out Monday!

4 Likes

Hot diggity! 5 samples ordered already! I will be sending out after all 25 camps are spoken for or Monday. Whichever comes first :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I really like that someone is doing this, so many people enjoy botanicals and steam distilled terps. Why not have both in one blend!

1 Like

Interested in a sample. Can you vouch for the taste? And is there a gassy smell or just more of a fruity smell?

So the taste is like dis.

Most of the botanical blends I use are centered more on the fruity side. As much as I hate to say it, as of yet I have not had nor made aOG gassy terpene blend that I love (other than a CDT).

So the hemp terps I use for many of the blends have a lil gas hint to them, a lil grass and musk hint as well, so when combined with botanical blends you have a much more authentic flavor than with botanicals alone, a steady supply of the same strains that you don’t get with CDT, and a wide variety of flavors that you don’t get with HDT.

When you open the sample the hemp terps overwhelm a little ive noticed. When you mix it in oil and taste though it shows the complexities and well rounded flavor.

4 Likes

I would like to sample.

3 Likes

I would love to sample and leave an honest detailed review. I can’t figure out how to DM you (newbie here) but I will send you the info required if any samples are still available.

2 Likes

Hit the dm with your address and ill mail out tomorrow.

4 Likes

Getting down to the bottom of the available samples! cutoff is tonight at 12pm pacific time. I will be sending out samples tomorrow and im hoping that we can get some reviews rolling in by the following Monday!

4 Likes

Blends, even when combined with cannabis derived still have a taste like blends. Tried it, regretted it.

Some people do use these. They don’t sell as many as Raw Garden.

If you’re desperate you can find ppl who lie about the origin of their CDTs, calling high CBD chemovars “cannabis” when they’re legally hemp.

They’ll cost you $13-15/ml…

If you insist, pair your blends with 50/50 and use monoterpenes sparingly to match the profile you want.

Also, these times are transitional. Learn to use 100%THC chemovars, write your formulations in a notebook, wait till they can be grown like “hemp”, then you can jump on them.

Good luck with the blends… don’t go over 59/50… trust me.

4 Likes

I appreciate the input man! In the end, CDT will always reign supreme. HTE sitting on the throne above. This is simply the most cost effective way to get great flavors that compare closer to actual cannabis than straight botanicals and offer more variety than hemp terpenes as of now. The markets in many places are not ready for the cost of either one and hence why I’m trying to meet in the middle while still bringing the best possible product for the price.

3 Likes

Thank everyone who ordered samples! I sent out all of your orders today and I look forward to the reviews!

4 Likes

Just got mine today, about to mix them up and see how they taste, do you recommend 5 or 10% to a cart?

3 Likes

I like 7-8% personally

2 Likes

About to try it now

1 Like

I’m already happy that the post is getting there act back together! I dropped that off late Monday afternoon!

1 Like

Mixed at 7% and the flavor is incredible. I got platinum blueberry kush. Never bought steam distilled terps or anything that comes close. Any cdt I’ve tried that wasn’t directly the sauce off diamonds was trash. Actually smells musty like some good weed right out the jar. In the cart it’s very smooth, no nasal burn. It’s obviously not 100% cdt but most custies would never know the difference.

2 Likes

BOOSH!! That’s encouraging! Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like